Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

He’s not successful enuff for Katt to have to hate on him yet. Is that why y’all ain’t know him?

IMO Katt spit nothing but truth, what exact paper did he extract from other comedians?

Additionally, he had some bars about Rogan and his unfunny friends, what is he supposed to do? Go after Jim Gaffigan?

Dave, you are the biggest comedian in the world, you have a platform few others have, yet you continue to hate on Trans and other marginalized groups, is it better because you not Trans? He lost me there with this one....

Maaaan I was THIS close to dropping $400 on A ticket to see him on 2/2 in Orlando but I pulled out (pause) last minute. I got caught up in the hype and was ready to do it. I think they still have some $250 tickets for the 2/1 Thursday show but the Friday 2/2 show is completely sold out.

^Thats that wave riding ****. Cracking a joke about Key and Peele and being "upset" at Key and Peele are 2 different things.

^Thats that wave riding ****. Cracking a joke about Key and Peele and being "upset" at Key and Peele are 2 different things.
He said his feelings were hurt which is usually the precursor to being upset, but it's possible it stopped at his feelings being hurt.

Back
Top Bottom