Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

We all laughed at the Booty Warrior tho.

Back then I thought the Damon character was too over the top. The part where he watching 2Pac is WILD. I heard they wanted to bring Tiny Lester (Deebo) back out of jail and have him do all the ayo stuff but he refused. It was funny because Mike Epps and Katt's reactions to Damon made it funny.

I can be mistaken but I thought Katt was saying the role called for him to actually get raped and he changed in into what it is today.
Yea Kat said he took out the actual rape seen but folks running with that saying the whole Damon/Money Mike interaction was foul and uncalled for when that was never the case until now

Yea can't call Kev Hart a plant for his come up, yo put in work for a while before he even got on.....He got extra looks once he got on for sure tho, dude is everywhere whether it makes sense or its good or not :lol:

Quiet as kept his latest special is hilarious and probably the only one I've liked over the years :lol:

Yea can't call Kev Hart a plant for his come up, yo put in work for a while before he even got on.....He got extra looks once he got on for sure tho, dude is everywhere whether it makes sense or its good or not :lol:
It can be both :pimp: Kev always been hard working but also fast tracked

Kev is a real stand up comedian was doing shows with patrice o'neal & bill burr all the time

But also had a ABC sitcom starring him that aired in 2004 same year as Soul plane

Getting the major look is the hook up when it works out / if is separate

Kev is a real stand up comedian was doing shows with patrice o'neal & bill burr all the time

But also had a ABC sitcom starring him that aired in 2004 same year as Soul plane

You grind, generate a buzz, get the right eyes on you, and takeoff. That's how it's supposed to work.

FB_IMG_1704404851897.jpg

Kev definitely got fast tracked, not that that is a bad thing or something to look down upon.....

he wasn't on the stand up scene THAT LONG and he was only on the EAST COAST

Usually stand ups grind on the national circuit for YEARS until they break through.

Ralph Barbosa is another good example of this

Kev definitely got fast tracked, not that that is a bad thing or something to look down upon.....

he wasn't on the stand up scene THAT LONG and he was only on the EAST COAST

Usually stand ups grind on the national circuit for YEARS until they break through.

Ralph Barbosa is another good example of this
That all applies to Dave chappelle as well. Dave was in his early 20’s and had a sitcom pilot and was randomly in you got mail with tom hanks.

That all applies to Dave chappelle as well. Dave was in his early 20’s and had a sitcom pilot and was randomly in you got mail with tom hanks.
yeah he had been grinding doing stand up, features, pilots and gigs since the 90's my man and none of that spring boarded him to anything

Half Baked was a flop the studio took a chance on and they didn't recoup. Its a cult classic and beloved for sure, but not a successful project by any means.

Dave didn't blow until Chapelle show, he had already been putting in work for 15+

Like a feature role in a Mel Brooks film for a comedian is nothing.
never said it WASNT my man, its huge.

But he didn't BLOW/become a household name until Chappelle show.

he was NOT fast tracked and was in the industry for many many years before he got his flowers UNLIKE Kevin Hart is my point.

Back
Top Bottom