Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Boyce has been trying his best to be umar or tariq so hard that he’s just a clown

He has so much knowledge to offer from a financial standpoint but when he goes on his rants he actually pushes folks away from what he COULD offer to the general public.

Same way I feel about Umar.

He has so much knowledge to offer from a financial standpoint but when he goes on his rants he actually pushes folks away from what he COULD offer to the general public.

We all are flawed. We all have strengths and weaknesses but there’s nothing worse than a self righteous person:lol: :lol: :rofl:

I was bout to say. :lol:

People watch Kev's stuff but they don't hold up. Think the last thing he did that held weight was the movie with Wesley Snipes and before I can't remember.

Was really trying to think of the funniest Kevin Hart movie bit and I can’t name anything other than that deleted scene from the 40 Year Old Virgin with Jay and Smart Tech:lol:

It's really a silly argument.

I wonder why Hollywood wants to put men in dresses period and who thinks it's funny and entertaining. I find Mr Brown funny, not Madea. Women like it? I can't speak for all straight men.

I used to think Martin was Sheneneh because it allowed more leeway than if they casted an actual woman to act that way. It would have received backlash, but then when he started doing Big Mommas House I started looking at him funny.

It's really a silly argument.

I wonder why Hollywood wants to put men in dresses period and who thinks it's funny and entertaining. I find Mr Brown funny, not Madea. Women like it? I can't speak for all straight men.

I used to think Martin was Sheneneh because it allowed more leeway than if they casted an actual woman to act that way. It would have received backlash, but then when he started doing Big Mommas House I started looking at him funny.
I can give Martin a pass
For shenaneh at least
I remember learning he based her off his sister
And u see his sister
U like yup that’s her

Speaking of Martin, why does he seem dead inside now? Like it’s a very noticeable difference. Soft spoken as hell. Like his ego got erased in a bad way. I guess he’s trying to claim religious with the no cussing or whatever but you can see in his eyes he’s been completely emasculated. He doesn’t have the bravado of 90s Martin at all. And I’m not buying that “he’s old” excuse. He’s visibly a broken man. I know yall see it. It’s almost like he’s had a lobotomy or something it’s sad

Back
Top Bottom