Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Again, it's interesting which "lip stick alley" type content people are willing to engage in / entertain. Talking about people on this chatline.

You see this pop-up during NBA Free Agency when teams are wining and dining players with steak dinners.

Does Shannon Sharpe want to be this guy though? I mean engagement is engagement and money is money sure, but to be kind of the male Wendy Williams seems kind of caddy and LipStickAlleyish probably wasnt his original goal with the pod. Get your money black man either way tho

Dude is a hall of fame football player with 2 rings. This is just a hobby for him. And just so happens to be lucrative. :lol: :lol:

He’s much more than what he’s up to now

"When I see ya, I'm gonna see if you really 'bout dat. Say my name again, and I got somethin' for your (blank)" - Shannon Sharpe to Mike Epps

skip-bayless-espn.gif

I always thought Donnell's sensitivity was an act. Also, I wonder if Shannon threw Katt something for all those view and thats why all these comedians are trying to beef now.

Tofu Beef, cause what i just saw ain't real beef.
probably concocted the plan behind the scenes to lets start a "Get your hand out of my pocket" moment.

Last edited:
I know this is not the point of the video but my question is:

Why does she have them gen 1 airports in?

Back
Top Bottom