Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Anyone get the “wide” version? Any thoughts?
I went tts and found them pretty narrow.

You replied as if i asked you if i can find a yeezy 2 for retail or something. My size is going for 200 or so on stock x, so It's not unreasonable to ask if they could be had for retail or a little higher.

Stop playin'
A month ago, they were selling for $140 on StockX. So it's not impossible that in the near future, as more pairs release, people who don't want this color way will sell it close to retail. Keep watching StockX

Was at the game.
He switched them in the 2nd half
DC9E6E02-5330-41D3-92FE-ED9305D43803.jpeg

when KL was deciding who to sign with NB made 4 shoes, Clippers, Knicks, Lakers, Toronto..those were the ones in case he signed with the Lakers... maybe there's hope they'll release the Raptor & Knicks ones

when KL was deciding who to sign with NB made 4 shoes, Clippers, Knicks, Lakers, Toronto..those were the ones in case he signed with the Lakers... maybe there's hope they'll release the Raptor & Knicks ones
The Raptors and Knicks colorways already saw a limited release via ShoePalace’s website. They were up and went quickly. The links were posted in the New Balance thread. There are pairs on eBay now of both colors. I’ve attached the Raptors colorway.

Attachments

• E56355C4-B3D2-40A3-8B8F-83F992F5F6A3.jpeg
    E56355C4-B3D2-40A3-8B8F-83F992F5F6A3.jpeg
    254.2 KB · Views: 102
couple pais of the Knicks pair on ebay. not sayin they real and not fake, but they on there .

City Views Over Interviews

So they just aren’t going to do a legit general release in these ever?

The rollout on these has been absolutely ridiculous.

Read some of Midd’s older posts on the topic...They’ll GR the OMN1’s when Kawhi’s sig drops, which will then take up the ultra limited release set...Everything involving Kawhi will remain in that ultra limited drops category...

tryna create hype. they def a good perfomer on court tho. night and day compared to kd's

Read some of Midd’s older posts on the topic...They’ll GR the OMN1’s when Kawhi’s sig drops, which will then take up the ultra limited release set...Everything involving Kawhi will remain in that ultra limited drops category...

Nice. So I won't be copping anything :lol:

I don’t know who midd is but if that’s the game they’re playing, count me out lol.

this is pretty damn stupid.
I’ll just get a 2nd pair of KD12’s, maybe some Bron’s and a 3rd pair of Kobe 4’s.

I don’t know who midd is but if that’s the game they’re playing, count me out lol.

this is pretty damn stupid.
I’ll just get a 2nd pair of KD12’s, maybe some Bron’s and a 3rd pair of Kobe 4’s.

Midd44...He posted up the info a couple pages back...

But yeah it’s a dumb approach...No idea what NB is thinking...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom