Kawhi Leonard New Balance

853669AA-6CD1-4C6F-80AD-999F32722F27.jpeg
D27193E4-4799-4718-BCCE-6728E9886A87.jpeg
0F47B8E9-C00E-468F-B004-569953850331.jpeg

Not my pics....but MY GOODNESS!!!! I’m sold. Smh

JS”
yoooo. the saturation game way too strong. lets just hope these a little more muted like the pictures on the website. will post once these show up

Hahahaha....this is a joke right? Can't be a serious question
You replied as if i asked you if i can find a yeezy 2 for retail or something. My size is going for 200 or so on stock x, so It's not unreasonable to ask if they could be had for retail or a little higher.

Stop playin'

Last edited:
2019 is a good year for basketball shoes. Brands other than Nike and adidas have put out a lot of good performers with fire looks.
IMG_0767.jpeg
Fire lineup. Your fave? Worn all 3? On court?

I wanna try the pumas and another pair of BB for discount

Last edited:
Fire lineup. Your fave? Worn all 3? On court?

I wanna try the pumas and another pair of BB for discount
I have only worn the Puma on court. As Duke45 (I think) mentioned, the traction is a beast. Cushion is firm but not terrible. I like low-top so they are my favorite right now.

My plan is to wait for the pink Omn1s and try them both to compare solid outsole vs translucent one.

The Converse BB will be un-ds'ed after those Omn1s.

sure did man. but the heel still doesnt sit in the heel cup... its problematic
Thanks, not sure if i should sell my pair and go half size down as i wanted to use it for basketball only. Only thing stopping me is not sure if i can get the same cw

You replied as if i asked you if i can find a yeezy 2 for retail or something. My size is going for 200 or so on stock x, so It's not unreasonable to ask if they could be had for retail or a little higher.

Stop playin'
Lol.....you said retail not a little higher , don't try and change it up now. And $200 is a far fetch from retail like u said u were looking for in your original post.

So yes your post was comedy central. Good luck, I hope u get it but since they have been selling out like the yeezys u mentioned the odds of u copping at retail are in fact laughable

Lol.....you said retail not a little higher , don't try and change it up now. And $200 is a far fetch from retail like u said u were looking for in your original post.

So yes your post was comedy central. Good luck, I hope u get it but since they have been selling out like the yeezys u mentioned the odds of u copping at retail are in fact laughable
found a pair for 150 last night. so, again, your response was overkill and you have no idea what you're talking about.

i could see if we were talking about a sneaker that was 5-10x retail on the aftermarket.

like i said, stop playin'

found a pair for 150 last night. so, again, your response was overkill and you have no idea what you're talking about.

i could see if we were talking about a sneaker that was 5-10x retail on the aftermarket.

Good find......congrats. like I said earlier . I hoped u got it but the odds weren't in your favor. If they were they wouldn't of even posted the question. Write a review when u get them

150 isn’t bad considering paid a couple dollars more than that for mine since I get charged sales tax in cali

Back
Top Bottom