Kawhi Leonard New Balance

pwf9421-basketball-omn1s-drop5-h1-large-v2-2019-1120.jpg

I’m good on those...Not into the mismatching shoes thing...It’s minor on these but still a no go...Would’ve rather they released that black based PE he wore a while back...

I personally love these and it will be my first pair even though cushion won't be to my liking. Hopefully not too many ppl like these and my size won't sell out immediately

No lie - Thought the left pair on the banner was New York and some weird east coast / west coast thing going on.

Can't find the recent cw of the omn1s on the NB website anymore..(there was plenty of stock when i checked last night).
Does NB remove them when they put the banner for the next cw up?

That's interesting.. i wonder if they will put it back up afterwards. What will happen to the unsold pairs?

Luckily i put in an order for the volt pair a few days ago. Will have to decide if i want this pair or the cw coming out near christmas.

Thanks but I want to get it from NB because of the free return. Not being certain on sizing and heard the midfoot gets tight I can return without have to pay $15 restocking fee and lose shipping fee from SP. I'll check in store if they got any to try on. If not, will have to be on time to try on NB for the next release.

Ordered mine today.... went TTSeven tho ppl say go half size down because I felt the midfoot strap would be an issue if I went down half size

Thanks but I want to get it from NB because of the free return. Not being certain on sizing and heard the midfoot gets tight I can return without have to pay $15 restocking fee and lose shipping fee from SP. I'll check in store if they got any to try on. If not, will have to be on time to try on NB for the next release.

Maybe I expected too much from them, but shoe palace sent my first pair in the bag of destruction and then I ordered a second pair with 3-5 day shipping (paid more) only to not get them until the 6th business day. I’m not thrilled with them....

JS”

Back
Top Bottom