Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Both pairs are available since this morning on newbalance.de (German website). Multiple sizes still to be had (regular & wide).

Copped me the volt pair first thing today. My first ONM1's, I've been wanting this pair since I seen Darius Bazley rocking his PE's over the summer. Will post pics when they arrive...

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-04 um 15.21.24.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-04 um 15.21.24.png
    724.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-04 um 15.21.43.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-12-04 um 15.21.43.png
    535.1 KB · Views: 203
Wish we had some type of calendar for these colorways.

The way ShoePalace randomly dropped the old raptors lakers kniocks-type colorways was random.. maybe a way to clear inventory outside of nb . com?

cashed in some reward points, wondering if i can use a $20 on these this AM. sold my white reign pair would've gotten way too trashed at the gyms i play in.

.ca site had a FSR of the reign pair and a good amount of sizes on the pink/red joints released this morning, would've been really nice to get the raptors colourway in Canada...

Footlocker got the shoes and the gear dropping

I would cop, but I am low on funds too many kicks and xmas haha

i dont have a pair of omn1s (yet)...
to those of you who have a pair, have you used the realchain authenticity card? and how is it?

i dont have a pair of omn1s (yet)...
to those of you who have a pair, have you used the realchain authenticity card? and how is it?

Don’t believe I got one in my order from Shoe Palace. Also they ship in the bag of doom so if you’re looking for a pristine box, cancel that out (might be boxed if you pay for overnight or 2 day...)

JS”

Back
Top Bottom