Kawhi Leonard New Balance

it looks like fuelcell from pictures. you can see the lines on the side
You are probably right I'm not familiar with New Balance at all but from what I can tell it seems like fuel cell is their only cushion

Last edited:
F6B3D434-5BF0-43E8-8394-4C9A2AF76003.jpeg

I've been told a few cw is being released in march and april(with multiple cw being released on the same day in the april drop)
Anyone might know what cw they planning to release?

thats exactly what i was thinkin too

If they drop ANY color in an Omn1 LOW though, INSTACOP ! really really like the wai the lows look

Seems all Omn1s from here on out will sit, unless another collab drops. Kawhi signature model should be the focus for the hyped drops
To me, the biggest problem with OMN1S releases starting with the Inspire and going forward is that they’ve changed the pattern of the fabric. That “brain” pattern is terrible IMO. If they stick with the original fabric pattern, I think they’d move more units.

To me, the biggest problem with OMN1S releases starting with the Inspire and going forward is that they’ve changed the pattern of the fabric. That “brain” pattern is terrible IMO. If they stick with the original fabric pattern, I think they’d move more units.
nb needs to look at their 997 sport for mesh inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom