Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Anyone seen release info on the pairs that weren't Berry or white/black? Nowhere to be found and i keep looking.
Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 8.58.33 PM.png

A few days after its release the Mulberry is the slowest mover on the NB website, at least based on what is remaining. I am truly shocked. Unless it had the most inventory by far i expected Mulberry to move briskly and the white pair to sit. Guess you never know. Red pair is doing ok and seems to be a website exclusive in the USA.
omn1 low bk red.PNG
omn1s white bk.PNG
omn1s mulberry.PNG

A few days after its release the Mulberry is the slowest mover on the NB website, at least based on what is remaining. I am truly shocked. Unless it had the most inventory by far i expected Mulberry to move briskly and the white pair to sit. Guess you never know. Red pair is doing ok and seems to be a website exclusive in the USA.
omn1 low bk red.PNG
omn1s white bk.PNG
omn1s mulberry.PNG

I’m with ya. Tough to call anything nowadays. But seeing the availability makes me hopeful there’ll be a chance these will hit discount, which would be great!

JS”

when u hit that WIDE option th red ones r damn near gone , alota whites gone too. just like u said mulberry laggin, they still got that 11 wide though....if its still there this weekend ima cop discount be damned

i kinda wanted the red ones though :rofl:

I used rakuten and did well on Champs getting the purple. Barely under retail with their deal. Will keep an eye on the NB website for the frequently offered deals these days. That red/black is a must. But these days any NB basketball Omn1s should be scored on disco

Does that sitewide NB sale apply to these? I don't think I have a myrewards account, which you apparently need.

Back
Top Bottom