Kawhi Leonard New Balance

they seem to be the bb480 low with a versionof the jolly rancher mascots on the tongue. there are 0 pics of the bb480 low but every aspect of the shoe lines up with the high version
266-2662531_jolly-rancher-logo-clipart-png-download-jolly-rancher.png

think NB is prob gonna bring that pregame model as a lifestyle shoe minus the tongue custom he had. could be wrong though

Those pre-game lows have got to be a custom, right? What a fun pair. Wonder if it will tie-into a Omn1s or Signature pair.
Custom? IDK I think it's a lot more likely it's an upcoming jolly rancher X NB Basketball X Kawhi Collab. Kawhi has been known to rock seeded collab pairs super early in the past. I'd imagine it'll probably be part of a pack involving an early pair of the Kawhi signature shoe, maybe even one of the CWs we've seen already. If you look at the logo all the fruits have the deadpan face aka Kawhi's game face, and it says Kawhi in the logo, don't think NBs signature athlete would get permission to wear second hand customized NBs, especially ones that border on copyright infringement but I could be wrong.

Also the Kawhi signature basketball shoe he wore today looks like pallet from the colourist 1700s from ronnie, I'm sure he's got a room full of Kawhis in hyped up collab inspired CWs, would be crazy to see them all.

he and bazely also have the kith colourist inspired 992s too so i’m thinking more of perks of being an NB athlete and them just building on the hype especially since they know all eyes are on the league right now.

all his PEs have been looking real good and honestly surprised to see Kawhi rock such crazy color combos but looking forward to seeing what NB has in stored for the GR release. hoping we at least get that all star pair

NB did a baseball collab with big league chew and have really been branching out with collab partners. I could see a Jolly Rancher something happening.

Best part of Clippers games is spotting the new Kawhi colorway and figuring out what it is based on. The colorist one is great and a nice spot Asho_TO

Wonder if they'll be releasing more cw of the omn1s in high and when
Good question. Back in February, found out from a rep. that there were at least two more high colorways to release in the US and that the Lows were going to be available in the Black/Magnet and White/Black colorways as GRs with some limiteds to release down the line. Obviously, things have changed a lot so I wouldn't get my hopes up for more highs.

Good question. Back in February, found out from a rep. that there were at least two more high colorways to release in the US and that the Lows were going to be available in the Black/Magnet and White/Black colorways as GRs with some limiteds to release down the line. Obviously, things have changed a lot so I wouldn't get my hopes up for more highs.
NB Hoops ig mentioned more highs in the fall. At some point it was just going to happen.

Sheesh. I liked this model but never copped. I will cop a kawhi 1 though. Keep checking thread for a date

For those with different pairs. Do you feel the translucent rubber traction is worst than solid traction? Not sure if i should get the reign cw or wait for new cw in fall with solid rubber

Have not grown on the Kawhi yet. Might grow on me once colorways start rolling but for now gotta get a pair of Omn1s (low) when more colorways become available.

For those with different pairs. Do you feel the translucent rubber traction is worst than solid traction? Not sure if i should get the reign cw or wait for new cw in fall with solid rubber

If we're talking about indoors, that seems to be the case for Nike sneakers too in my experience. Adidas seems to get their translucent outsoles right though.

lookin forward to tonights pair all dai

entrance

okl.jpg

the king either really likes them jolly ranchers or they comfortable az hell. those soles ...... yum

every damn NB hoop shirt fire too

** not in starting line up ........ plaayoff editions on tha wai :emoji_grin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom