Kawhi Leonard New Balance

RUMORS: for Kawhi's i've heard both 2020 & 2021.... not heard about the price

until then the Omn1s will be hard to get. once his signature shoe comes out the Omn1s will be easy to get and his signature shoe will be tuff to get. the marketing plan seems to be EVERYTHING KL wears will be hard to get..... FYI: the Oct 23rd in-store release is limited to 60 pairs {that's a total of 60, men, women & kids} per store, haven't heard what's available online, only told "don't count on being able to get a pair" :rolleyes

Thanks for all the info man!! That’s wild disappointing about the quantity but I’m assuming that’s strictly for the “Fun House”. I hope the online release sees a much larger release quantity otherwise it will certainly be a situation where the lack of availability spurns off customers and NB kills themselves before their basketball endeavor even takes off. I know a lot of the sales have gone to resellers/bots but if they don’t ramp up production this will prove to be horrible for their image and product.

JS”

1570836660308.jpeg

Honestly just want to see this CW released and I’ll be good till the sig comes out

NB Press Box: its official launch of the OMN1S basketball shoe including seven new colorways releasing in larger quantities....Kawhi’s “Fun Guy” .... Over the course of three days, six player exclusive OMN1S colorways will drop in limited quantities,

... since the other drops were around 200 pairs it'll be interesting to see what NB means by "larger quantities" & "limited quantities"

FROM KAWHI FUN HOUSE: "Over the course of three days, six player exclusive OMN1S colorways will drop in limited quantities, including Best Kept Secret, Trust Leonard, Black Ice, Do Not Disturb, Distinct Beast and, lastly, a special Los Angeles edition."
DoNotDisturb.png "Do Not Disturb"
BLACKice.png "Black Ice"
Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 7.29.13 PM.png i'm guessing this is "Distinct Beast"

i have seen one with the Lakers colorway {looks kinda like the BKS but dark purple with gold ankle & foot strap} but i wouldn't think they'd release that... 4 shoes were made when he was deciding which team to sign with - colorways for Lakers, Clippers, Raptors, Knicks

also on FL release calendar
Omn1sPINK.png

Last edited:
Wait...Are these releasing on NB too or just at the LA pop up?

Might need somebody to proxy me a pair of the distinct beast’s...

Also I’m going to get my grey day pair out this weekend for a couple of runs at my gym...Kind of excited to see how they perform...

FROM KAWHI FUN HOUSE: "Over the course of three days, six player exclusive OMN1S colorways will drop in limited quantities, including Best Kept Secret, Trust Leonard, Black Ice, Do Not Disturb, Distinct Beast and, lastly, a special Los Angeles edition."
DoNotDisturb.png "Do Not Disturb"
BLACKice.png "Black Ice"
Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 7.29.13 PM.png i'm guessing this is "Distinct Beast"

i have seen one with the Lakers colorway {looks kinda like the BKS but dark purple with gold ankle & foot strap} but i wouldn't think they'd release that... 4 shoes were made when he was deciding which team to sign with - colorways for Lakers, Clippers, Raptors, Knicks

also on FL release calendar
Omn1sPINK.png

Hmmm.....wondering if those are:

72A40100-C359-407C-98F4-F6409B4019FB.png

Based on the release calendar it’s encouraging to see some standard stores will carry these. Hoping they’ll be easier to obtain.

JS”

Hoping they’ll be easier to obtain.
that is NOT what i'm hearing......and the shoes released at the Fun House are a "one time only" release ONLY for the Fun House.

and as for "standard" stores getting them, i don't believe that.... heard only NB stores in Boston, Philly, LA, NYC are getting the initial release....

i hope i'm wrong but....... i wouldn't wait when they release at 10am on the 23rd..

that is NOT what i'm hearing......and the shoes released at the Fun House are a "one time only" release ONLY for the Fun House.

and as for "standard" stores getting them, i don't believe that.... heard only NB stores in Boston, Philly, LA, NYC are getting the initial release....

i hope i'm wrong but....... i wouldn't wait when they release at 10am on the 23rd..

Man not what I want to hear...But interesting that some footlockers are getting them. Which ones remains to be seen (and the quantity as well).

JS”

based off Instagram, looks like they have “the shot” tee at the pop up this weekend. guess I’m gonna have to try to make my way out there this weekend

Back
Top Bottom