Kawhi Leonard New Balance

92ED89EB-4BE3-4E6F-8F0A-912ABAD2F672.jpeg
6F99628A-EA3B-4763-A6EA-100D2C75FF96.jpeg

Got my order in but no confirmation email yet...

The lineup was new this time though...Seemed easier the old way but whatever...

Just a reminder fellas...These run big so I’d suggest sizing down .5...

Just a reminder fellas...These run big so I’d suggest sizing down .5...
Yeah I remember trying on the grey days but i kinda forgot how long in the toebox they were. Either way I hate snug hoop shoes and I only wear elite-type socks

Looks like it’s sold out now...No sizes showing up for me...
only small sizes gone? cant believe they really have up to size 20, and half sizes too
Also - standard and wide width.. that's a first. Wonder how the wide would've felt.

Small men sizes are gone, but they have a lot of women sizes left. I have picked up a women pair in my size.

only small sizes gone? cant believe they really have up to size 20, and half sizes too
Also - standard and wide width.. that's a first. Wonder how the wide would've felt.

Yeah showing for me again too...Site must’ve timed out or something...

I was thinking about going with a wide but I’m comfortable with the standard width on the Grey Day pair...Maybe on a future colorway I’ll give it a go...

I wonder if they’ll be doing the full family + sizing on the upcoming drops?

midd44 where you at?

If they are the Pink / Res pair might could be a full family purchase...

The silhouette of the shoes is really eye pleasing. I've got order confirmation but not sure if I actually got the shoes. If not, I hope to cop a pair later. This is one and done for me.

@ vegetaray123 vegetaray123 as of now, all future the drops are gonna be like this one, men/women/kids

@ rafbuddy rafbuddy the shoes that were dropped at the Fun House were EXCLUSIVE to the Fun House...not gonna see those EVER again...

just interesting note that at 10:16am all sizes 14 & smaller were gone online.. :rolleyes

Fake sellout?

Good to hear about the full family sizing though...Think I’ll go in on the pink pair on the 31st then...Unless of course that neon green pair is coming soon ?...

Back
Top Bottom