Kawhi Leonard New Balance

EtL0uX-VcAAM1vP.jpg

WOW, He finally brought them back, my fav pair by far

even though they got the china exclusive BS on em, at least He's wearin em, so................

arms raised.jpg

Bigger pic.

1612878100868.png

Man if they came out I would have bought multiple pairs.
These are the Two Wxys right? When are they coming out? I hate the shoe game.
I don't get why companies want people to see fire shoes they can't have.
Somebody explain it to me. I mean I get creating more demand than there is supply, and maybe there's an advantage to building buzz around people tweeting or talking online and posting pictures about shoes they like that they can't find. But ultimately aren't you just making customers mad?

Sorry I'm just salty I can't have these :lol:

Last edited:
Bigger pic.

1612878100868.png

Man if they came out I would have bought multiple pairs.
These are the Two Wxys right? When are they coming out? I hate the shoe game.
I don't get why companies want people to see fire shoes they can't have.
Somebody explain it to me. I mean I get creating more demand than there is supply, and maybe there's an advantage to building buzz around people tweeting or talking online and posting pictures about shoes they like that they can't find. But ultimately aren't you just making customers mad?

Sorry I'm just salty I can't have these :lol:
They might come out there will be a bunch releasing at some point.

This was the first colorway that I bought and have (eventually) been loving every minute in them. The first basketball session was a bit brutal because everything felt so stiff but these have softened up quite nicely. Interestingly enough, the Blue Raspberry had very little break-in time necessary before they started to gel on the court. I have ordered a couple more colorways but haven't received confirmation yet. Still trying to get more information on the Two Wxy US release date.

Back
Top Bottom