Kawhi Leonard New Balance

@ sammy863dade sammy863dade Shoe Palace $49.98
...i don't believe the MV or $$ shoes were sent to the outlets, only the styles i listed

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 11.28.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 11.28.19 AM.png
Great deal and nope these were not sent to the outlets yet

Eastbay.com has the Kawhi "New Money" on sale for 139.99. Rakuten is at 2% and Discount Code: FFAUG15 takes an additional 15% off ($21.00). Depending on how Rakuten works for you, you'll get either $2.80 or $2.38 CB.

They also have the Two Wxy "Old Soles" Dejounte Murray for $109.99. Discount brings it down to $93.49 before CB.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. Hmm closest NB store is a running store with a few Bball shoes…
my suggestion: call up the NB Factory Store and ask if you can do an EOM order over the phone using an NB Gift Card {which you can purchase on NB . com ... worth a try

my suggestion: call up the NB Factory Store and ask if you can do an EOM order over the phone using an NB Gift Card {which you can purchase on NB . com ... worth a try
Send sale ( shipping an in-stock item) they can do. EOM would be CC only in case they need to refund, unless that has changed

There's no way the date is accurate. At one time it was but it's definitely not anymore. Kawhi being injured is one of many reasons.

There's no way the date is accurate. At one time it was but it's definitely not anymore. Kawhi being injured is one of many reasons.

same thing I thought, especially since we haven’t seen anything “leaked” yet.

for what its worth: i heard not to expect anything "new" for performance hoop shoes until the all star game. overseas production {because of covid} being the bigger issue than Kawhi's health. also to expect low inventory with all NB shoes.

for what its worth: i heard not to expect anything "new" for performance hoop shoes until the all star game. overseas production {because of covid} being the bigger issue than Kawhi's health. also to expect low inventory with all NB shoes.
That's in line with what I have heard too. So many plans have changed.

Back
Top Bottom