Kawhi Leonard New Balance

TWO WXY V2​

bb2wyph2_nb_02_i
bb2wyph2_nb_05_i
bb2wyph2_nb_03_i
bb2wyph2_nb_04_i
bb2wyph2_nb_07_i
bb2wyph2_nb_06_i

^^^ this shoe is going to surprise a LOT of people once they try it on.
I have the omns and kawhi 1 and I just want more from the fuel cell cushion. I found it to be to firm for my liking. But to be fair I didn’t wear them much so many I just didn’t give it time to break in

I have the omns and kawhi 1 and I just want more from the fuel cell cushion. I found it to be to firm for my liking. But to be fair I didn’t wear them much so many I just didn’t give it time to break in

#1 reason I'm not going for them. Loved the way the Two Wxys looked and played well in them, but that lack of cushion caught up to me. I'm good.

#1 reason I'm not going for them. Loved the way the Two Wxys looked and played well in them, but that lack of cushion caught up to me. I'm good.
The cushioning in these is so much above the two wxy. The heel is Abzorb (yeah, the old foam/gel) you can see through the insole and clear outsole. They aren’t lebron cushion but definitely kyrie 8 level.

completely missed that ABSORB DRS is in the shoe .. the "Behind the Design" blurb mentions the ABSORB DRS which isn't listed in the shoe's "Product Details" section... it should be :smh:

Last edited:
"I'm telling you now, don't expect a lot of impact protection up front..."

That's all I needed to hear! Thanks! I hate it because it's the same issue from the original Two Wxys. :smh:

"I'm telling you now, don't expect a lot of impact protection up front..."

That's all I needed to hear! Thanks! I hate it because it's the same issue from the original Two Wxys. :smh:
Ya. I liked it for the court feel but all of the impact protection is in the heel for these. That’s it. I still love these for other aspects of the shoe but it’s hard to overlook. Zoom strobel is like a cheat code 🤣

Back
Top Bottom