KD 11

a couple more Taobao pics. I like how the in the react carrier it says react on the heel and inside the medial side of the heel it says zoom. Nike needs to stop being so secretive with the info on these since they are now in hand in china. Its not like we all dont know what they look like and are some huge secret. We all know and fully understand he will not wear them in the finals as well so just give us the legit info straight from the source
TB2mzNLhEOWBKNjSZKzXXXfWFXa_!!666186098.jpg
TB2gbdEhCMmBKNjSZTEXXasKpXa_!!666186098.jpg
20180605_220535.jpg
20180605_220614.jpg
20180605_220556.jpg
20180605_220651.jpg
20180605_220633.jpg

I wouldnt even hesitate to buy these if they were up on ebay. I have been scouring Taobao tonight and possibly contemplating just getting them from there but man the hoops to jump thru to actually get them is kinda crazy

I wouldnt even hesitate to buy these if they were up on ebay. I have been scouring Taobao tonight and possibly contemplating just getting them from there but man the hoops to jump thru to actually get them is kinda crazy

Surprised these aren’t on eBay yet in the states. Unlike the 9 and 10 model. Nike is doing a good job keeping them under wraps.

sneakerhighway said they feel more like the Hyperdunk '17 when I asked if they feel like the Lebron 15

Last edited:
I really liked the zoom setup of the flyknit HD16s. Are the HD18s an improved version of that? From pictures it looks like it could be. I just haven't heard much on the actual setup and performance of the HD18s. If we find out the 11s cushioning plays like an improved version of the 16s (bouncy, stable, great impact protection, and good court feel), then I will be excited. I didn't really like the zoom on the 9s and 10s on court (great casual shoes though). The aesthetics of the 11s are just ok - they admittedly look better on foot. The tech is what could make these a great hoop shoe. Hoping these drop soon so I can try them on court...

Dude likes his shoes broken in and is superstitious about them. He might not like how soft the mid sole cushioning is and nike couldnt come up with a quick fix for him to wear them in the finals. I would lean to the superstitious ranther than the latter though

Dude likes his shoes broken in and is superstitious about them. He might not like how soft the mid sole cushioning is and nike couldnt come up with a quick fix for him to wear them in the finals. I would lean to the superstitious ranther than the latter though

Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom