KD 11

I think he was planned to switch in the WCF and Nike held back. With all the official tweets and news from Nike scrubbed before the end of the day Burgett put it out shows it was premature. The idea of him losing possibly in them makes 0 business sense cause he won the chip in the 10 the prior year that shoes image wouldn't be tarnished if they lost. Having a new shoe on a sig athlete on the biggest stage of their respective sport and them having a decent chance to win it again would just elevate the model even more moving forward

I have a feeling KD will debut the 11s for this years Finals, no sense in wearing the same model shoe 2 years in a row, and besides the Finals is the ultimate marketing extravaganza to promote a new model>D

Hopefully those will pop up on ebay soon if they are releasing somewhere

Last edited:
we usually get surprise releases here in the philippines. might be a pass for me tho. too loud for my liking

I just need to get my hands on an 11.5 and i will be happy. I wonder if these will fit like the X did. As long as they are not as long as the X and more like the 9 length wise I would say I could go with an 11.5 instead of an 11. The extra room the 9 had in the 11.5 was nice to have with the foot issues I have. The X in an 11.5 always felt really long and awkward for some reason. Possibly do to the stiffness of the toe box flyknit on them, hence all my pairs after the initial white/chrome i got from Ebay I got 11's in. My hope is the 11's don't have the scratchy hard plasticky flykint like the X and have a flykint more akin to the lebron XV that actually has some give to it

The blue multi kd 11 with all the different things on the sole and insole of the shoe will probably be his championship shoe they release. Would make it limited and a good way to start them off

I personally don’t think he will wear the 11 in the finals. Most important series of the year and he’s comfortable with the 10 model, playing with it the whole year. Of course we don’t know how long he’s been wearing the 11 to test them, etc but why risk changing into something new when the X model he always wears is broken in and good for him.

Modified/different Insoles or not, I would think the 11 would play different than the X for him.

Even if Nike told him to wear the 11, he could argue what I mentioned to them.

I don’t think he’s either. He’s a very superstitious person. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see the 11 until either after the finals or when/if GS has this series in the bag.

Back
Top Bottom