KD 11

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 12.12.26 PM.png

Yeah 5mm zoom is too thin, you'll barely feel it before it bottoms out after a few weeks and the react is too thin to be plush. All in all its gonna be nothing special
I lost interest in these

ZOOM bag thickness is 5MM
React midsole thickness is 15MM

Damn it... I'm just really picky, but all I want is a 100% pure organic Flyknit (yes, I just used food terminology to describe Flyknit) upper on a basketball shoe. I think the only one that does so is the AJ32 if I'm not mistaken?

The Zoom/React foam set-up looks similar to the Pegasus 35s, and I could see this happening with the Vomero 14. Err, I should say that's a great thing, 'cause the comfort would be very similar to running shoes which I read was what KD/Leo was aiming for. Yay!

But thin zoom + thin react could be plush no? Like combined thats a good amount of cushion. I don't know why people are hating on these i like them a lot. Hope they make tons of colors and they can be had on discount. The blue isn't doing it for me but the oreo is nice. Would love an all black base though

But thin zoom + thin react could be plush no? Like combined thats a good amount of cushion. I don't know why people are hating on these i like them a lot. Hope they make tons of colors and they can be had on discount. The blue isn't doing it for me but the oreo is nice. Would love an all black base though

I’m gonna guess they’ll come out with a triple black colorway. Like on the 9 and 10. I just hope it’s a solid sole. Not translucent.

Nah, it can definitely be responsive. The Pegasus 35s have a thin 5mm Zoom Air unit and it's riding on top of Cushlon, and even THAT is responsive and smooth. I would imagine the React + Zoom to do just fine. Totally my guess though, so don't take this as if I'm 100% correct.

With that amount of react no it cant be plush. Im speaking strictly form a casual standpoint. In order for cushion to be plush you need a fat slab of foam.
I hate it when people fall for Nike's gimmicks and marketing tricks.

plot twist...Supersonics make a comeback to the NBA, Durant leaves GS after winning 3 more rings to join the team that drafted him...

and they lose in the WCF after being up 3-1

But look... Westbrook’s shoe has bottom loaded zoom and is 8MM full length zoom and those feel awesome
So these may feel even better than those !
Why would nike have a super thick full length zoom bag WITH react... wouldn’t that be way too high off the ground? These already look pretty tippy as is

Dope colorway and shows the solid color sole is a nice option, hopefully we get that yellow flyknit on id as well as more than 4 colors like the X had

Back
Top Bottom