KD 11

Bad shipping to the US from KICKZ. $60 on top of the price which is $176.40 with their exchange rates, so looking at a grand total of $236.40 shipped

I feel the black pair hides the height of the shoe better than the blue pair especially with the black socks in this picture. Just makes it look kinda like a lunarepic 2
Dfnpq2eUYAADjgI.jpg

I feel the black pair hides the height of the shoe better than the blue pair especially with the black socks in this picture. Just makes it look kinda like a lunarepic 2
Dfnpq2eUYAADjgI.jpg

Def. I love the look of the shoe but that sock **** has got to go. Not just for looks, but functionality as well. I like being able to loosen the tongue and take top pressure off. Can’t do that with these type of shoes.

Hoping all the soles aren’t translucent and we get some solid soles

I feel like that pull tab is a little questionable, but overall these look comfy. In on ID or clearance.

To each their own but i think these look ugly. However, i'll try at least a pair because i feel like this flyknit/zoom/react could be comfortable.

I just don't see myself getting more than one pair

The better pics we get of the midsole and sole the more I'm getting worried about the lateral stability. The rounded sole and no outriggers (why Nike why?!?!) coupled with what looks like a higher ride height could make these feel tippy. The forefoot looks wider than the 9 and 10, which could help. I'm still looking forward to performance reviews and getting a pair to try out for myself.

Back
Top Bottom