KD 11

I copped my size 14 on FTL this morning. I would have much rather ordered from Nike, but oh well. At least FTL didn't charge shipping. They usually always charge shipping on new releases.

FSR still up on SNKRS, except for size 13.

Anyone wear em’ Yet??? I just got my Peach Jams and the heel tab digs bad.

I tried them on today in FTL.

The heel tab was digging on my foot also, the cushion was very comfortable......and yes, my foot did slide when trying to even make a cut in the store.

I guess it is all about how you play/what you like. But they look good for casual. I just do not get to rock a ton of casual outside of work. Was looking for on court.

Whats up with this release??....Not on any footsie launch locators and certain HOH locations got them with limited supply...no FSR up to bigger sizes online, only FTL and SP got them online....it was just a mess of a drop huh!!!

Whats up with this release??....Not on any footsie launch locators and certain HOH locations got them with limited supply...no FSR up to bigger sizes online, only FTL and SP got them online....it was just a mess of a drop huh!!!

Just Nike being Nike and dropping the ball like last years KD... I think last years KD had potential to be the best in the kd line yet nike dropped the ball with lackluster colorways and horrible promotional drops

Niketown Seattle had all sizes about an hour ago. Fit was TTS length and width for me.

Some thoughts from trying them on.
  • Colorway is very bright in person and the colors really pop.
  • Cushioning feels really good/great out of the box. Zoom gives immediate bounce and jumping up and down in them I can feel the additional impact protection from the react. I'm really excited to see how Nike plays with mixing zoom and react in future basketball shoes.
  • Shoe feels high off the ground and tippy for me. Doing some side to side movements didn't feel stable (for reference I'm a bigger guy with smallish feet for my size, so this may not be an issue for others). Seems like a wider base and good sized outrigger would help out a lot for me. Curious if this gets better or worse after they break in and I acclimate to playing in them.
  • From a flex standpoint, the shoe is very stiff heel to toe. Feels a little clunky/slappy to start. The thick cushioning and stiff sidewalls will hopefully break in to help with the transition.
  • Containment seems ok out of the box. I didn't like the containment of the Xs, so I'm curious if these are better.
  • As reported by others, the knit is very stiff at the toe and very pliable around the midfoot and ankle. Getting them on was similar to the Xs. The pliable midfoot and flywire lacing systems required tying the shoes pretty tight to get good lockdown. Tongue is not thickly padded so lace pressure could be an issue.
Looking forward to hearing what other people think of these as more people get them.

Spent some more time with my EYBL pair. Continue to really like the cushioning and the traction works very well on the well maintained courts I play on. Containment is only so-so for me and I find the shoe tippy - feels like an ankle sprain waiting to happen. Also, shoes could have used thicker tongue and a better lacing system with one more eyelet. I get a lot of lace pressure from having to lace tight to feel secure with the stretchy upper and flywire only lacing system. Overall I'm really disappointed. I hoped Nike would have made a shoe better than the 10s, but instead it is a worse performer for my body and game. It just feels too much like a casual shoe pretending to be hoop shoes. My pair is going back to Nike and I will have to look elsewhere for my next hoop shoe.

I am still really excited about what Nike can do with mixing react and zoom for basketball. If they can put a similar cushioning set up into a shoe built more like the Jordan 32s (knit upper that has great containtment, fit, and support that sits on top of tooling that has a wider sole with nice outriggers), then I will gladly buy multiple pairs.

It was a pretty bad drop but Footlocker, Shoe Palace, and SNKRS all had a full size run (8-14) online. I bought my size 14 from FTL at 10AM and it already shipped. Unless you're a size 12.5 or 15, they had the sizes.

Have minimal confidence after the way the 10 shook out that these will actually make it to iD.

Has me contemplating the blues or blacks.

Just got off the phone with all my local sneaker spots (including HoH) and NOBODY is getting the KD11 ..... and according to the SNKRS app the Paranoid released today and is still available but it won't allow me to access them. Anybody else having trouble locking down a pair?

Spent some more time with my EYBL pair. Continue to really like the cushioning and the traction works very well on the well maintained courts I play on. Containment is only so-so for me and I find the shoe tippy - feels like an ankle sprain waiting to happen. Also, shoes could have used thicker tongue and a better lacing system with one more eyelet. I get a lot of lace pressure from having to lace tight to feel secure with the stretchy upper and flywire only lacing system. Overall I'm really disappointed. I hoped Nike would have made a shoe better than the 10s, but instead it is a worse performer for my body and game. It just feels too much like a casual shoe pretending to be hoop shoes. My pair is going back to Nike and I will have to look elsewhere for my next hoop shoe.

I am still really excited about what Nike can do with mixing react and zoom for basketball. If they can put a similar cushioning set up into a shoe built more like the Jordan 32s (knit upper that has great containtment, fit, and support that sits on top of tooling that has a wider sole with nice outriggers), then I will gladly buy multiple pairs.
Based off the interview with KD, sounds like these were indeed crafted specifically with him in mind. He has said he doesn't like to be contained in his kicks and often leaves them loose so he feels a free range of motion .... based off all the reviews from in here, seems like this is holding consistent

blueprint10 blueprint10 try the shoe palace link. They had a good amount of sizes left last I checked.

Wish the Multi color pair released today. Would have definitely grabbed them, I’ve been going back and forth on grabbing the paranoid pair lol.

This shoe for me would only serve one purpose after playing another 8 hours in them the last few days...casual. The shoe is an injury waiting to happen in regards to lockdown and lateral support. No bueno for me and the is coming from a die hard KD fan (of his shoes). It’s a damn shame because that cushion was only getting better.

Welppppp.

Anyone want an EYBL sz 12? They will be here Saturday. I tried the blacks on today and they will be a no go for me as I only can wear them for playing ball and although the cushion felt good, the lack of support could be felt just cutting around the store

Just looking out for NT family

F816E7CA-709F-4929-823D-48F1D47FE912.jpeg

Scooped. Was told HOH only had 2 FSR.
got damn must be a pain to get the shoe on

Got the notification earlier for the Paranoids..so I ended up coppin..seems like this model is flyin under the radar in terms of definite release dates..

Welppppp.

Anyone want an EYBL sz 12? They will be here Saturday. I tried the blacks on today and they will be a no go for me as I only can wear them for playing ball and although the cushion felt good, the lack of support could be felt just cutting around the store

Just looking out for NT family

I think I need that 12! My 11.5 is a train wreck fit...

I tried on my TTS 11.5, this shoe feels terrible besides the cushioning. Its so hard to get on, and the back tab hurts. Ankle socks would be impossible to pull off. I don't even know if sizing up will help, but I'm willing to try. Otherwise, this model is out, like the KD 9 was.

Lewi- My size 12.5 Jordan 32 "LAST SHOT", will be here in the morning before the KD 11 is released.. If youre concerned about injury, but want style.. then try that lewi1913?

Back
Top Bottom