KD 11

Are they less constricting on the top of the foot? The X was too tight at the top for me had to return them. That’s why I don’t like 1 pieces because you can’t loosen them like you could with a regular tongue.

Are they less constricting on the top of the foot? The X was too tight at the top for me had to return them. That’s why I don’t like 1 pieces because you can’t loosen them like you could with a regular tongue.
If you have any kind of high instep, these probably won’t work.

Well, I went to 2 FTLs in my area and there was none on display. I'm taking it as sign and I'll rock with my oreo 10s that I've worn approximately zero times.

Last edited:
Tried on the XI for the first time today and they are indeed a ***** to put on like the KD 9. As for the fit, I went true to size like on my KD 9 and X and they fit fine. Just stiff as hell.

Can’t wait for the multi pair.

AC768375-CA37-493A-A4DB-7036A73781F4.jpeg

Wore them around more today.....my poor Achilles!! Got to wear higher socks or cut out heel!! Sucks too because the sole is really comfortable.

Yeah. I wore them with quarter socks today when I tried them on and they barely cleared the height of the heel.

Gotta wear crew socks with these. Complete opposite of the KD 9 and 10.

Bought mine today, not a pain to put on like everybody says, but my Achilles does rub really bad in these. Ankle socks are a no go, pull tap rubs the **** outta my Achilles. Cushion is good but the kobe 360 is far and away better. For me the perfect shoe would be kobe 360 cushion and kd xi fitment

Bought mine today, not a pain to put on like everybody says, but my Achilles does rub really bad in these. Ankle socks are a no go, pull tap rubs the **** outta my Achilles. Cushion is good but the kobe 360 is far and away better. For me the perfect shoe would be kobe 360 cushion and kd xi fitment

I can't wait to see ZoomX widely implemented...that could be a real killer shoe with a proper carrier.

People are gonna regret buying these!
I said when I got mine that they are just bad in every way.
Returned mine the very same day they arrived.
£125 saved.

Back
Top Bottom