KD 11

Let us know how they perform.

how were they bro? to me KD9 is one of the top 2 shoes I've ever played in. Really want to get the 11s but from what im seeing, the reviews are really bad, performance wise.

I don't know how ya'll play. But I'm a spot up mid range dude then expand to deeper out when I find rhythm. I do some cutting but not a slasher. I use my shot to set up my drives.

Got a few hours on these.

That being said, these performed pretty good for me. The cushion was plush for me, but I can't say if it was just the zoom I was feeling and not necessarily the zoom and react combination (i'm 175lbs for reference). dust was present, but no dust bunnies. I did have to wipe once but no slipping. Stability much better than the LeBron 15s to me and I was able to get these on waaaaay easier than when I tried on the 9s. I'm slightly a wide footer and because of that dude at niketown said I should go up .5. I didn't like the length on them. So I went with TTS. snug, but not d rose 7 tight.

Current go to is the Harden vol. 2. I wouldn't switch them for these, but I would add them to the rotation.

I don't know how to do a scoring system, but I'll say if you're a recreational player just having some fun and getting a sweat, there is no harm checking these out if you can get for less than retail.

Looks good in person. Best one so far
20180817_151336.jpg

Sweet deal @ DSG will def cop my multis from them. Was at sun valley mall in Concord today, they had the grey 11’s for sale already. They’re supposed to drop in September right?

Really like those Multis the best so far, but I don’t want them because I have the black multi X’s which are way better. The wait continues.

I haven't been so conflicted over a shoe in a long time. And I'm not even using these for basketball.

They're stiff and clunky, but they did break in for me (finally). No pains or anything now. The cushioning is nice, but I feel like I'm on stilts sometimes with the huge cupsole and unsupportive upper. And unless you're wearing shorts, these really don't look good casually at all.

Normally I would have been all over the MC pair, but now I think I'll let them sit until they're closer to $100 and reevaluate.

Anybody know where I get the shirt he's wearing? I assume it's Nike. Yes I want to cop the shirt not the shoes :lol:
Capture+_2018-08-20-20-53-20.png

Grabbed the MC for $90, they are clean in person. Old guy next to me was trying to stand up and slip them on, couldn't get them on his foot. I laughed. He said "I guess this shoe isn't going to work out", and put it back on the shelf.

Grabbed the MC for $90, they are clean in person. Old guy next to me was trying to stand up and slip them on, couldn't get them on his foot. I laughed. He said "I guess this shoe isn't going to work out", and put it back on the shelf.

The Exact same thing happened to me with a guy in the mall trying on the KD 9's a couple of years ago.

He was struggling and sweating trying to put them on, he gave up and said, "I guess this isn't the shoe for me". :rofl::rofl:

Seen those at local outlet as well but believe it's display stating it's available on NDC that you can order on the spot.

Yeah. They always have new Jordan’s/whatever new shoe is out. Stating this model and other colors can be found on NDC.

Always full price, definitely not already at the outlets.

Really want the multis but I know they’re going to go on sale.

Wish Nike would go back to fun colorways for the KD line. Kyrie’s line is what KD’s was. They’ve really missed the mark and ruined the momentum for the line with 8-10. Hopefully 11s different and we see some crazy colorways but not as crazy as the eybls.

Back
Top Bottom