KD 11

Really want the multis but I know they’re going to go on sale.

Wish Nike would go back to fun colorways for the KD line. Kyrie’s line is what KD’s was. They’ve really missed the mark and ruined the momentum for the line with 8-10. Hopefully 11s different and we see some crazy colorways but not as crazy as the eybls.

To be fair, when KDs shoes was doing those wild colors, a lot of people complained that they looked too much like GS shoes.

zooming in, number 16s left foot looks like its hanging off the footed. Has anyone experienced this? I want to buy this shoe but not if the support is that bad

zooming in, number 16s left foot looks like its hanging off the footed. Has anyone experienced this? I want to buy this shoe but not if the support is that bad

Doesn't that happen with every single shoe that has traction though? You put enough force going that direction while your outsole keeps you sticking to the floor and any shoe will experience that.

IMG_2306.JPG
IMG_2307.JPG

Maybe but I haven't seen the foot come off the shoe that much. Like here u c kyrie planting hard yet his foot is still secured

IMG_2306.JPG
IMG_2307.JPG

Maybe but I haven't seen the foot come off the shoe that much. Like here u c kyrie planting hard yet his foot is still secured

That's the complaint about the KD11.

I haven't seen the vid of that dunk but strangely, number 16 doesn't appear to be in a position to cause his foot to come off the footbed. Maybe he has wide feet because it looks like he's just standing there.

I’ve been out for hooping ever since I saw this...

That’s Sammy from sole bros running lines/ cutting. My ankles twitched when I watched it :lol:

Conspiracy.. Nike has designed a shoe that will give KD an ankle injury this season giving Bron a better chance with the Lakers :lol:

Love how KD rocks the same pair until it’s beat. All recent pics he’s been in the peach jams. Wears em in and out

Has anyone seen toddler and preschool versions for the 11s? Want to buy my little cousins some. Can’t find them online.

To be fair, when KDs shoes was doing those wild colors, a lot of people complained that they looked too much like GS shoes.
Didn’t mean they had to make so many neutral boring colorways. They could’ve balanced them out and been more creative.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom