KD 11

3D9BEA8E-5CDD-4828-B835-361EAB643523.jpeg
51B632FA-4279-4A97-B3EF-F65A6E1D405F.jpeg
08AFC523-8E06-4359-A560-0532BA8B47F1.jpeg

I’m paranoid than a mutha about wearing these shoes again! I’m playing in a league right now and this is by far the most clean and best court I’ve ever played on!!! I bought the 11’s and was blown away how comfortable they were amid the reviews. Im 37, but still quick and still cut somewhat hard in my game. I sprained my ankle extremely bad in these shoes! It wasn’t a wet spot, nothing! I ran baseline and was about to cut out and my right ankle buckled badly! It’s been 3 weeks and I still can’t run! Should I take the shoes back? They still look new, but some of the print inside the shoes rubbed out. Would Hibbett Sports still take them back?

I always thought those were the “opening night” pair. But no clue if they are the championship pair?

If they are, then, Nike definitely blew it.

I’m paranoid than a mutha about wearing these shoes again! I’m playing in a league right now and this is by far the most clean and best court I’ve ever played on!!! I bought the 11’s and was blown away how comfortable they were amid the reviews. Im 37, but still quick and still cut somewhat hard in my game. I sprained my ankle extremely bad in these shoes! It wasn’t a wet spot, nothing! I ran baseline and was about to cut out and my right ankle buckled badly! It’s been 3 weeks and I still can’t run! Should I take the shoes back? They still look new, but some of the print inside the shoes rubbed out. Would Hibbett Sports still take them back?

I feel for ya. I think quite a few people have complained about the lateral support in these. I don’t know Hibbets return policy but I will say if a sneaker causes you concern especially if the stability on a basic move isn’t there I’d recommend trying to rerun them. What do you typically hoop in?

JS”

Copped the multis off finishline with a rewards coupon - came out to 108. Excited to get my first pair of this model, despite all the bad reviews I know a few cats at my local gym who love them, so we shall see!

Back
Top Bottom