KD IV NIKEID THREAD

^^^^ Same here man just got the email 
frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

I got the e-mail confirmation this morning saying they are about to start constructing my creamsicle ID's. Placed my order last Friday. I will post pics when I get them in.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I got the e-mail confirmation this morning saying they are about to start constructing my creamsicle ID's. Placed my order last Friday. I will post pics when I get them in.
did you go with matte?

Damn I got the e-mail to from my Feb 1st order... Some guy in this thread said his was on the way tho so I'm kinda salty. 3/30 tho?!?!?! Did you guys order a translucent sole? Maybe that's the problem?? ##!*!

ok so now i just got a email saying it is being shipped
ohwell.gif
 i wonder what the delay was i hope you got your email so sickening

Originally Posted by firefly23

ok so now i just got a email saying it is being shipped
ohwell.gif
 i wonder what the delay was i hope you got your email so sickening

Nah not yet... With my luck, I won't expect one lol. I had the translucent green sole too 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

did you go with matte?

Anodized.  I dig the matte, but I like the way anodized looks better.  I have the blackouts and the coppers and just prefer the anodized.

^^those look just exactly like the nerf customs i made. Looks good im more excited now. And yea 3 hours later i get an email with a tracking number saying it is being shipped now from China. Damn nike playing with my heart. 
laugh.gif

bib10 can you take a pic of the orange ones with the flash i wanna see how reflective they are cause i might make some creams with that option

Originally Posted by bib10

my 1st KD iD

You did one helluva job. With these ridiculous resale prices, the KD IV iD is becoming more and more tempting!

Pardon my ignorance, but how do they fit compared to the Kobe VII?

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by bib10

my 1st KD iD
orange tree + Home, Shatin
I really like the orange pair. I like how the green/orange has a fade on the sole

These are so sick... they come out completely different than the pictures on nikeid..
laugh.gif
what material upper did u use?

Back
Top Bottom