KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Mine will be here later today, can't wait!!

They are going to be similar to the Nerf's that were posted earlier, but with a few differences. I will post pics asap.

Those black YOTD's are dope.

But I don't understand all these fruity colorways people are making. I mean, if you can pull off a pink/purple/electric green shoe, then more power to you. A lot of these ID's look like grade school girls kicks.

The more I see all the dope final deliveries, the more I'm inching my way towards ordering, but I just can't decide! 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Top5

KD IViD - IVposite by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

KD IViD - True Blue III by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
^^^I saw these on the other site... TOO ILLY! 
pimp.gif

KD IViD - Sprite Aluminum by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

KD IViD - Green Lantern by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Speckled Version
Spoiler [+]

KD IViD - Christmas by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Originally Posted by manslayer

But I don't understand all these fruity colorways people are making. I mean, if you can pull off a pink/purple/electric green shoe, then more power to you. A lot of these ID's look like grade school girls kicks.

AMEN! Im with ya.. I mean I made royal/volt "Sprites" and they're pretty bright but it's not a Hello Kitty rainbow of colors & $%%

I love my bright fruity kix, just gotta know how to tone it down with the outfit. thats all.. 
keep it simple and they will look great

hey guys, does anyone know if the normal released KD IV's uses the responsive sole or the cushioning sole? I'm trying to find out which one would be more comfortable for everyday casual use. Thanks

For casual wear, go with the cushioning sole. Think about it for a second, RESPONSIVE: Responds to something, such as contact from jumping up and grabbing a rebound or driving to the hoop. Cushioning is going to be softer, something you'd want for an everyday shoe.

Illest, you got some nice ID's there! From you're ID's, I would take out the KDposites and the True Blues. I like the xmas and green lanterns the most, but the sprites are also dope! You have a situation there man lol.

And for my comment earlier, I have to agree more with Sickening than Knicks. The shoes look super fruity just sitting there. How can you make tone them down with an outfit if they are already far out there?

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Excuse my poor excuse for a camera.[/font]
[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Told y'all I wanted a Barkley-esque Colorway[/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

tumblr_m0g7siRvBe1qbmpq0

tumblr_m0g7siRvBe1qbmpq0o3_400.jpg

For casual wear, go with the cushioning sole. Think about it for a second, RESPONSIVE: Responds to something, such as contact from jumping up and grabbing a rebound or driving to the hoop. Cushioning is going to be softer, something you'd want for an everyday shoe.

Illest, you got some nice ID's there! From you're ID's, I would take out the KDposites and the True Blues. I like the xmas and green lanterns the most, but the sprites are also dope! You have a situation there man lol.

And for my comment earlier, I have to agree more with Sickening than Knicks. The shoes look super fruity just sitting there. How can you make tone them down with an outfit if they are already far out there?

Thanks for the input, Sir! Yeah, I'm eliminating the IVposites because I fear they'll inevitably yellow over time. The IIIs are out too, as the Dragon on the heel throws it off a little. I'm leaning towards the Green Lanterns and Sprites now.

I'm just unsure of what to expect with the Photo Blue midsole. They look like a different color option in all the final products I've seen. Some looked Carolina Blue, and, in other it looked like a Royal Blue....

As for the speckles, type in "KDtrey5" for your Strap iD, and BAM! you've got the option of speckles on the Midsole
pimp.gif

JK. They were PSed.  

some cool colorways, appreciate the actual pictures.

interested to see how the id nerfs come out, still am itching to order a pair

My IDs came in today and i must say i am very pleased with how it came out. I was one of the people that had to do a nerf inspired colorway since i missed out on the actual pair. I just got home and took pics from my iphone. Ill get better pics tomorrow
 with my camera.
1zvsfpi.jpg

9pucmg.jpg

mb4kma.jpg

339pqht.jpg

Dam those nerf customs n the 2 other customs from the "other" site are great too lol. The rest are too colorful for me. Im waiting for someone to take pics of their creamsicle ids when they come in before i make a pair lol

Back
Top Bottom