KD IV NIKEID THREAD

just ordered these :pimp:

Please post pics of these as soon as they come in

definitely will, very excited for them.

Yeah man really looking forward to some on feet pics of those volts. I have a shirt I just ordered that'd go perfect w/ those so might have to bite haha.

I ordered 2 iD's last night and got this NDC automated email....happen to anyone else???? Never iD'ed any shoes before, just wondering the exact process...

ORDER DELAY NOTIFICATION

Dear XXXXXXX

This email is regarding Order #: XXXXXXXX.

If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by Aug 12, 2012. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Sep 10, 2012. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time.

We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 9/10/12, your merchandise will be automatically canceled.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453 .

Thanks!

Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

guys any online store that sell KD gears like tees to match any of the ID's or the N7's?

Damn those Kill Bill's are sick! I have my last pair coming in today, can't wait!

designing a pair similar to the black n7, should i go with a photo blue bottom or a white bottom. the blue bottom is translucent.

designing a pair similar to the black n7, should i go with a photo blue bottom or a white bottom. the blue bottom is translucent.
I think even XDR (is that the right term?) might work.

I just placed on order for a not so original Nerf-lite KD4.

un-strapped my ID cause of the discomfort it's causing :rolleyes

un-strapped yeezy :lol:

p.s
without the strap, it feels like I'm wearing a more narrow ZK5 :smokin

Just checked NDC and my id says "Build complete" with the provided tracking number. Excitement levels are rising!!!

@ BigPoint - when did you place your order? I'm still waiting...

EDIT - SHIPPED! WOOT :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom