KD IV NIKEID THREAD

un-strapped my ID cause of the discomfort it's causing :rolleyes
un-strapped yeezy :lol:

p.s
without the strap, it feels like I'm wearing a more narrow ZK5 :smokin

Did you cut the strap off ENTIRELY?? Or is the nike part of it still there?

does anyone know when these will be removed from nikeID? its only a matter of time. i have a pair on the way and am ready to pull the trigger on my next pair. LOL.

that was my same dilemma...i broke down and ordered a pair last night....i dont really love the V's, so i had too....

How long do these usually take to come in? Is 4 weeks reasonable? I made a pair of the KDEEZY'S on the 9th and am already feeling like its been forever. lol.....those quai54's are SICK. Perfect execution.

Last edited:
How long do these usually take to come in? Is 4 weeks reasonable? I made a pair of the KDEEZY'S on the 9th and am already feeling like its been forever. lol.....those quai54's are SICK. Perfect execution.
I made/ordered my pair 7/24 and I'm still waiting. Patience is running thin. Got shipping for them last week but the shipping hasn't updated. Called ndc and they said it should be here by Wednesday and if not call them back....

It's really up to you man, you'll be the one wearing them and spending the money for them, so the question is: Do YOU want to pull the trigger? If you have to hesitate, then the answer is probably no lol.

what kind of material is used on the Rogue's? I want to order my first pair of ID;s with that same material used in the uppers.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom