KD IV NIKEID THREAD

vs. 

BATMAN

nice job sir
thank u sir same to u, reflective camo looks niceee
smokin.gif

Went into the Nike iD Studio at NikeTown NYC hoping to try on some stock pairs of KD IVs, but they didn't have any... I guess I'm just going to go TTS and hope for the best.

I was thinking about ID'ing some KD's I've currently been balling in the Kobe VII and its really narrow. Is the KD IV narrower then the Kobe VII?

Went into the Nike iD Studio at NikeTown NYC hoping to try on some stock pairs of KD IVs, but they didn't have any... I guess I'm just going to go TTS and hope for the best.
They fit true to size to me, but there narrow, I would suggest you go half a size up, They will fit perfect. I can wear a sz 13 but can also fit a sz 14. Hope that helps

any idea on when Nike will pull these off the ID site? needa quit stalling and buy my pair before its too late lol :smh:

any idea on when Nike will pull these off the ID site? needa quit stalling and buy my pair before its too late lol :smh:

Thats how I feel lol but I think theyre gonna take them off as soon as they put up the KD Vs on iD which will prolly be around christmas or next year

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh okay now ur pair makes more sense, would go with black laces an yellow kd inner ankle swoosh with red underlay n all black sole
but yes those aqua will come out dope once made
my next purchase will be one of these 3 but dnt know which one yet 
from the pic bruce lees

or these 2

yo sway which finish did you select for the creamsicles? matte or the smooth finish?

Last edited:
Thats how I feel lol but I think theyre gonna take them off as soon as they put up the KD Vs on iD which will prolly be around christmas or next year
Im hoping i need atleast 2 or 3 more pairs
yo sway which finish did you select for the creamsicles? matte or the smooth finish?
matte is a smooth a flat finish anodized is more of the XMAS base is, a shiney finish!!! hope that helps

With the way things are looking... I don't expect to be buying any 5s... so I too hope the 4s stick around for awhile lol

Back
Top Bottom