KD IV NIKEID THREAD

im thinking matte black everything + pink inner and accents for my yeezy, but then a clear sole which i will coat with a layer of glow-in-the-dark paint. have any customizers out there ever used glow in the dark paint?

im thinking matte black everything + pink inner and accents for my yeezy, but then a clear sole which i will coat with a layer of glow-in-the-dark paint. have any customizers out there ever used glow in the dark paint?
If your gonna go yeezy inspired I suggest you black out all the accents, it gives em more of a "Yeezy" look. Glow in the dark paint sounds interesting..

My 4 pair shipped. I have 5 more in my cart. I would have loved to space these out more, but daymmmmnnnn I'm not really feeling the V at the moment....I wish I had a coupon code right about now!

Alright so after months of debating I finally cracked and ordered two pairs before they get taken off. There's been so many sick ID's posted and so many that I liked that I just went ahead and ordered my favorite two.

Here they are

milesdaviskdiv.jpg

venomkdiv.jpg

And here's my inspiration aka the ones I jocked lol.

15yhnrb.jpg

108h1eo.jpg

I've loved those MD KD's since I first saw them posted and loved the Leo Chang ID's as well. I've seen a few people do the same pairs, but I decided to go with the black inside the shoe where as most people went with the electric green on the inside from what I've seen. I just wanted the KD on the tongue to pop up more that's why I went with the black.

Those supermans are hot. I tried doing the pure platinums awhile ago but aint really like them since the actually yeezys are like half white and half of that light grey color which makes them difficult to id
I forgot to post pics of my aqua kds on here, ill try to do that later

Just Got My Yeezy Inspired KDs and Space Jams, I gotta say im really impressed with the Reflective camo, i thought it was going to be like a mesh fabric type of material but it actually feels like the anodized but looks a lot better. My Space Jams i gotta say i wasnt really impressed with in person, and more than likely ill be returning 

Last edited:
Which is somewhat worse than restocking fee lol but they're too big if they were a 12 I'd pay you the 152 for em

Your kidding me so its a $94.99 that im getting back? Not that i dint believe u guys...Ive checked the nikeids return policy like 5 times and i dont see it mention that i would be gettin the retail price of the shoe ($95) rather than the $150

If they were to give me retail for a shoe i'd paid 150 for i'd simply keep them. The space jam ID is nice

You get full price back. I have returned a pair of kd iv ids that I didn't like. I just took them back to my local nt and got a full refund

Back
Top Bottom