KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Has it been confirmed that the kd iv will be taken off the same day as the kd v ? I know thats what went down with the lb9-10 but i feel like i read somewhere that the kd4 will be available until the end of the year. help?

As per Nike id twitter they are going to be up until the end of the year and not be removed when the kd v goes live.

r u positive on this, if this is the case u saved me trouble, got too much coming out this month

Last edited:
As per Nike id twitter they are going to be up until the end of the year and not be removed when the kd v goes live.
WRONG. They will only be up till the KD V ID drops(TUESDAY THE 6TH) 

I remember the KD III ID being up after the IV's released or am I wrong? Not that it has anything to do with these, but just weird that they would do it differently.

The Kobe IV, V and VI ID's were available a few months after the successor shoe was released.

Not feelin yeezys but the dunkman CW is dope

These are very clean....:smokin nice

anybody got actual pics of white yeezy insipired ids?

didn't see any posted, unless I missed them?

its  official they are done tuesday?? 
tired.gif

Gotta wear these more often...bit off of nycposite or somebody else...white accents on the kd & medial swoosh, love them with volt laces:

Wore Galaxy's this weekend too:

Really tempted to do more...but I have Creamsicle ID's I haven't worn yet either.

-Pete

^great thanks for clearing that up, even if they take it off unexpectedly its not the end of the world

Why hasnt anybody done the yeezys with the yotd strap instead?
Thats how I was gonna do mines but I gotta stranglehold on my money currently lol

Back
Top Bottom