KD IV NIKEID THREAD

^ I agree with this they could give you all your $ back and still sell the shoe for less than retail at an outlet and still make a profit considering it is cheap to make a shoe out of hyperfuse, and on top of that, they're made in china where things are manufactured for dirt cheap, but thats besides the point.

^ Make a pair before it's too late. I've missed out on ID's before for waiting to long and it pisses me off every time I think about it. :x

^lol i really want to but nikes got so much **** coming out this months its crazy

Yea...You have to pick and choose. I don't even buy that many shoes anymore, but I find myself still having to pick and choose on what I really want this year more than ever.

I'll probably hold off on the KD V ID's till next year just like I waited like a year to buy the KD IV ID's.:smokin

Your kidding me so its a $94.99 that im getting back? Not that i dint believe u guys...Ive checked the nikeids return policy like 5 times and i dont see it mention that i would be gettin the retail price of the shoe ($95) rather than the $150

full retail as in the $140. you don't get the tax or shipping $ back.

indifferent.gif
of course you get the tax back

Just ordered a pair of Lebron X iDs but I know I'm gonna regret not iD'n a pair of these. Oh well. Bank account, where art thou?!

Has it been confirmed that the kd iv will be taken off the same day as the kd v ? I know thats what went down with the lb9-10 but i feel like i read somewhere that the kd4 will be available until the end of the year. help?

Back
Top Bottom