KD IV NIKEID THREAD

^ on the last screen before you add em to your cart, YES you get offered a second pair of laces. like 12 or so colors to choose from

When I did mine yesterday, I didn't get an option for a second pair of laces. Does that mean they just won't send me a second pair?

Fort those who have made the Yeezys... I wanna go with a deeper black effect, it seems that Reflective Camo will give it the deeper black over the anodized, anodized looks too ashy. Is reflective camo easy to clean ? and does it get dirtier faster ? 

I chose the reflective camo to resemble the mesh of the Yeezy's toe box

When I did mine yesterday, I didn't get an option for a second pair of laces. Does that mean they just won't send me a second pair?
I chose the reflective camo to resemble the mesh of the Yeezy's toe box

I tried adding to cart yesterday and never saw the option for the second laces.
I think they removed the option for the second choice. But I noticed its still there for the Kobe's...

Checked the status of mine and they finally said shipped! Hopefully will be here by the end of the week!

Will post pics when they arrive.

Personally, my IDs are anodized, but i don't believe that the reflective camo finish would make them get dirtier easier because the reflective camo is the same material as the matte finish except with the extra reflective texture
o ok coo thx! 

anybody also know based on past experiences before they remove a product off of NikeID do they usually give a notice letting the public know they will be removed soon? 

They usually take them down once the new designs go up. So more than likely these will be around until the KD 5 hits NIKEiD.

I just ordered 4 pair. 2 of my Brooklyn editions and 2 chaos themed. (one purple and one navy)

I am getting worried they are going to pull them soon. I'm going to pass on a few upcoming releases to put all my funds towards these....Love the IV so much. I wore my KDeezy's to the Jay-z concert in BKLN saturday...broke necks like crazy in a sea of Jordan 11's, GR Brons, and only a handful of KD's. Had 3 people ask me what they were.

Last edited:
my homies pair themed after his business...

I wore my KDeezy's to the Jay-z concert in BKLN saturday...broke necks like crazy in a sea of Jordan 11's, GR Brons, and only a handful of KD's. Had 3 people ask me what they were.

Curious to know what color sole did you go with ? I'm kinda liking the green sole myself but I got a feeling it's gonna be a ***** to match

I just ordered 4 pair. 2 of my Brooklyn editions and 2 chaos themed. (one purple and one navy)
I am getting worried they are going to pull them soon. I'm going to pass on a few upcoming releases to put all my funds towards these....Love the IV so much. I wore my KDeezy's to the Jay-z concert in BKLN saturday...broke necks like crazy in a sea of Jordan 11's, GR Brons, and only a handful of KD's. Had 3 people ask me what they were.

I'm with you on that, I'm about to order 3 pairs to make up for a few that I missed.

ordered 7 more pairs on sept 10th. shortly after i get an email telling me they are in processes of building two. and i should expect to receive another email if my order containd more. well its getting close. hope they not messing this up!

Anniversary gift from the GF, Midnight Navy bottom, reflective camo black and hot punch all around. Breaking necks all around the city especially in nike stores 
nthat.gif

Edit: Also used a 20% off coupon on these and added them in when I bought my crimson red foams so they were $120 shipped 

Last edited:
Anniversary gift from the GF, Midnight Navy bottom, reflective camo black and hot punch all around. Breaking necks all around the city especially in nike stores :nthat:
Edit: Also used a 20% off coupon on these and added them in when I bought my crimson red foams so they were $120 shipped 

One time use for that 20% coupon ?? if not, post it so we can all use it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom