KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Why hasnt anybody done the yeezys with the yotd strap instead?
Thats how I was gonna do mines but I gotta stranglehold on my money currently lol

There are unwanted extra designs and things on yotd. It's not just the strap. iD one and rotate the shoe around. You'll see it.

There are unwanted extra designs and things on yotd. It's not just the strap. iD one and rotate the shoe around. You'll see it.

Yea I know, I gotta pair of the regular yotd kds so I'm familiar with it, I just like the strap more really. The perfect thing to do would be to swap the yotd strap onto a yeezy pair with the reflective camo. That would be super dope but kinda pricey lol

Yea I know, I gotta pair of the regular yotd kds so I'm familiar with it, I just like the strap more really. The perfect thing to do would be to swap the yotd strap onto a yeezy pair with the reflective camo. That would be super dope but kinda pricey lol

Yea, I've got a few more iD's coming my way. I'll see if thats possible...:D

:pimp:

Wonder why they said "Dont sleep on them too long" tho

I believe a while ago I saw someone post that the IV iD's would be available till the end of the year but many of the options currently available MAY NOT be on the iD site till the shoe comes off. I believe someone asked a Nike Rep about this and they said that all options would not be available till the end, which makes sense.

If Nike buys a set # of different parts in different colors to create their shoes for iD, it only makes sense that near the end of the production run, there would not be a full plethora of pre-made colored options, therefore our choices for customization will diminish.

If someone can confirm I would greatly appreciate this but I'm 99% sure I remember the screenshot someone posted of them asking a Nike Rep. Hope this helps!

I believe a while ago I saw someone post that the IV iD's would be available till the end of the year but many of the options currently available MAY NOT be on the iD site till the shoe comes off. I believe someone asked a Nike Rep about this and they said that all options would not be available till the end, which makes sense.
If Nike buys a set # of different parts in different colors to create their shoes for iD, it only makes sense that near the end of the production run, there would not be a full plethora of pre-made colored options, therefore our choices for customization will diminish.
If someone can confirm I would greatly appreciate this but I'm 99% sure I remember the screenshot someone posted of them asking a Nike Rep. Hope this helps!

O yea that totally slipped my mind. I remember them saying not all options would be available. I'm gonna hurry up and do that chaos one that was poster early in the thread with the YOTD strap

Last edited:
Which options have been eliminated so far since their initial release? I know they got rid of the clear sole...What else?

Do you wanna know how I got these scars???

These Came in yesterday after 26 Days of waiting. These are Nerf inspired and also came with lime green laces. Tell me whatcha think about my first nike i.D.!

I'm in the process of making these, I don't wanna get the wrong colors though! What colors did you choose?

the blue is a dark navy & the purple isn't super bright at all like the pics on NikeID showed; I LOVE EM!

Gonna un-DS em tomorrow if it dosn't rain, will be sure to take a pic in normal lighting :D

Back
Top Bottom