KD IV NIKEID THREAD

getting these done 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
was freezing cold & dark outside when I left work, but here's an indoor pic with normal lighting swaynomics930:

these run tts or 1/2 size up? i've been getting mixed messages. by the way, i don't have wide feet. i want to get some id's before they disappear for good on ndc id.

THAT RED REFELCTIVE CAMO :smokin :smokin :smokin
Thanks bro :D

kinda remind me of DB IIIs i f*&^s with it
That's one of the reasons I made them, since I couldn't get the DB III's or the Raging Bull pack

these run tts or 1/2 size up? i've been getting mixed messages. by the way, i don't have wide feet. i want to get some id's before they disappear for good on ndc id.
I definitely recommend going 1/2 size up I normally wear an 11 in most shoes ordered an 11.5, had I got an 11 In these I would have been screwed.

Ordered 2 more pairs.

my version of megatron and dragonball z. cant wait.

might order 1 or 2 more than im off to the KD V ID. Just need to know how they fit.

Pulled the trigger on my own version of SF Giants YOTDsCan't wait to get em.

The only thing I didn't like about my YOTD Giants colorway is the color of the swoosh on the strap looks red, not orange. You can kinda see it here. Not sure what happened to the side profile pix, but let me know if you want me to upload it.

Nike KD4 Collection by K-V-N, on Flickr

I originally saw your post a couple pages back and thought they looked fine. But if theyre kind of red like in your profile pic, I might return them or switch the swoosh color while its being processed.

Pulled the trigger on my own version of SF Giants YOTDsCan't wait to get em.

The only thing I didn't like about my YOTD Giants colorway is the color of the swoosh on the strap looks red, not orange. You can kinda see it here. Not sure what happened to the side profile pix, but let me know if you want me to upload it.

Nike KD4 Collection by K-V-N, on Flickr

I NEED THOSE ROGUES! :smokin

I would go with the second one and have the swoosh the same navy as the strap, but that's just me. If you want a different swoosh color, go with your 2nd one though, it's sick.

Back
Top Bottom