KD IV NIKEID THREAD

I returned my KD ID IV Space Jams ... and some here said i would only get a partial refund, not the full thing just wanted to give everyone else the heads up i got the full $161 back

Last edited:
I returned my KD ID IV Space Jams ... and some here said i would only get a partial refund, not the full thing just wanted to give everyone else the heads up i got the full $161 back
thanks for the heads up! might return my kdeezy colorway.

KDEEZY YOTD just came to the house........... Also, got my entourage KD IVs and the LBX China Jades in today. TODAY IS A WINNING DAY!

Even though I have seen these for the 3974th time, still love it. Can't wait to start seeing the KD V IDs

Nike is taking pretty long in making these. I ordered a pair the night before the KD V iD went up and some people in there are already getting build complete emails.

I know I'm just being really impatient, but I just can't wait to rock my creamsicles already.

Pics don't do these justice, the pink looks a lot less pale in reg light. 

Last edited:

Is there a time limit? 30 days, 90 days?

I still have my Creamsicle IDs DS that I got when they initialy dropped that I wanna return lol
At the Nike Clearance store in San Leandro, CA they told me as long as you have the receipt and they don't show any wear you can return them.

Back
Top Bottom