KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Grinch/Christmas inspired, I don't think they got many orders in, because hours after I placed my order I got my email saying they were in process of being built.
Really looking forward to them coming in.
:smokin
That sounds dope. I was thinking about making a piar of them for myself but only if I dont get them Jade Lebrons this weekend lol

Any Memphis Grizzlies inspirations out there... I'm lazy :nerd:

Old colors? Or current colors? Either way I'll cook some up right now since I'm bored lol
Brb

I had to use my 10% off code on something and for $155 shipped, can't beat it really.

They're going to be the shoe I wear on Christmas and probably to Disney the day after Christmas.

8)

Anyone ever have a problem accessing there nikeid locker? I created a few designs have been trying to edit them however i cant access my locker,the page just loads..

The KD1 rook/sophmore game inspired ones (the top) are straight heat. Definitly will be purchased next month due to I already have two pairs coming as we speak. SMDH @ NIKE! I hope they get some reflective camo or something extra to them other than gitd.

Quote:

These 3 are niiiice.

Shoe really has grown on me. The Lebrons on the other hand... the opposite. At first I was like :wow: @ the fake "bred" sample/pair. Now I'm like, mehhh. The Pressures and Crown Jewels are crazy fly though.

For some reason how the midsole extends to the heel is really dope to me. Prolly my fav part of the shoe. The speckle option really pops on these.

Back
Top Bottom