KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Navy midsole and you're good, not sure why people don't understand it.
eyes.gif
If the navy mid-sole material is like the Lebron X iD it almost looks too flat causing a lighter navy blue look than the original glossy dark navy midsole on KD IV's that does look black from a distance.  Personally I like how the black looks in the "Galaxy" V's...

My Galaxy based design.  I've never done a Nike ID or bought a pair of KD's, but I am very tempted on these.
s6n5ur.jpg

Give us leather sneakers, Nike. Damn. This hyperfuse/flywire movement is annoying me.

I'm getting tired of this leather fixation. It's a new age.
Do you guys know how leather holds up? They
don't. Zero breathability of course and they're pretty heavy.
If these synthetics weren't invented, I'm sure all will ask
for innovations- which we have now. Just stop it already.
The idea of leather is greater than the actual performance
and practicality.

and practicality.

Repped.

Leather creases, loses it's durability, tears, etc.

Nike is smart...these shoes are lighter, last longer, don't get dirty.

and practicality.

I understand.

You know what though? I really like a lot of the new Nike Basketball designs, but I'm not a fan of the look of hyperfuse. So nah, it has nothing to do with the "idea" of leather, fam. It's just some of these kicks look like they're really modeled after nerf guns, due to the materials. I guess I'm just Rasheed Wallace in the locker room.

Mines come in December 6th.

I agree that since technology for the shoes is evolving, it's only logical that they keep trying to innovate to make new materials. Are they synthetic? Yes. But let's be real here, it's not like they are complete crap. I understand if people are getting tired of seeing the fuse tech on every single new basketball shoe, cause it would be nice to have a little variety or at least the option to have leather on some kicks. While I hoop in my kicks, a large portion of sneakerheads do not and the leather really sets off that "lifestyle" look for casual wear. However, I love how the LeBron IX's, my first shoe with the hyperfuse upper, look like they are still almost brand new and I've balled in them countless number of times. No creasing, no discoloration (long-term ofcourse) and so easy to clean if there's dirt or smudges. So while I can understand the angst some of you have with not being able to get that full-grain on your feet, times change.

I'll have to see actual designs for myself as well before doing so. Entourage looks good to me, yellow or white swoosh though. Black upper on Dunkman then i'd go with those. :D

Yeah I was debating either black upper for Dunkmans or the darker grey. And I wish I could change the swoosh on the inside of the foot to yellow near the toe box and keep the outer swoosh black on the entourages. We shall see.

I appreciate the feedback tho homie!

Dunkman look nice...

They've been being built since the 6th, would be awesome to see them the week of Thanksgiving.

Has anyone had an iD order come in that quickly?

Yeah it sucks the two swooshes are the same color. Remove one of the six GITD option and give us that option!

Back
Top Bottom