KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

What's your impression on the KD V in person?
More pics I see, the more I love them.
 I personally don't like any of the KDs but they do look a lot better in person than in the pics. Felt pretty light. Don't know if thats normal for KDs. I'm use to Lebrons

Last edited:
gonna do a silver base with black lining and all glow options possible..... maybe black midsole with glow speckle

Last edited:
def doing an Air Mag c/w with glowing laces & soles, but I think I'll paint & speckle the midsoles myself because the options aren't close enough to Marty's pair in the movie

i am a fan of both shoes and i am happy with the lebron X options...but the KD options blow the lebron options away!

Eggplants

Riptides

Oreo

I'm enjoying making these too much 
roll.gif

I had a similar Statue of Liberty style ID, but those are better. Might have to steal those.:D

Edit nvm, I don't think mine were even remotely close to those. Those are way better. :lol:

Last edited:
Just placed my order. I haven't done an iD in who knows how long. Especially since I haven't seen these in person. Can't wait tho !

Billy Hoyle / White Men Can't Jump x Woody Harrelson

Sidney Dean / White Men Can't Jump x WESLEY SNIPES!

cant wait to pull the trigger on my pairs just have to save up collecting these hyperposites is not cheap but these will def be my next cop i made a yeezy a mag an asg and a custom pair i called lightnin bugz

Back
Top Bottom