KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Has anyone played in these yet? I am hesitant to do anything with these because I have not heard anything as far as on-court performance

Just thought it would be cool to show you guys the iD I had made inspired by the Nike MAG. I will be doing a performance review on these. Also, I heard AFTER I bought them that they run 1/2 sz large. Dont know if that is true but I ordered my regular sz 9 so I hope it isnt true.
-nightwing2303

Hopefully it doesn't run 1/2 bigger :smh: already ordered an ID that is 1/2 size up

1/2 large is better than 1/2 size small.

I figured these would run true or large, LeBron's run small because of the way his foot is shaped.

1/2 large is better than 1/2 size small.
I figured these would run true or large, LeBron's run small because of the way his foot is shaped.

you have a point.
But on my part, the kd V being a half size bigger sucks. I'm normally a size 13, got 13.5 on the ID's.
If it actually fits half size bigger, I end up with a shoe that fits like a size 14 :smh:

you have a point.
But on my part, the kd V being a half size bigger sucks. I'm normally a size 13, got 13.5 on the ID's.
If it actually fits half size bigger, I end up with a shoe that fits like a size 14 :smh:

You should be fine...if anything, wear elite socks.

dropped by nike in georgetown today.. not only is their georgetown themed jordan collection they got a pretty legit setup, this was the ID samples they had for the Vs.. i know someone posted some earlier.. just more for your viewing pleasure... rep couldn't tell me if they were tts or if u should size up.. but we'll see soon.
View media item 134432

liked
smokin.gif

this shoe cw is a good fit for the mavs
Thanks, I was a huge fan of this CW on the IV's even over the Creams and Entourage. Definitly a make in my book!

Nerf Sb Allstar galaxy will sell the most.dmv v will be $1000 and war in the dmv.I need 3 pair.im feeling xmas aka ugly sweaters.people was hating until the mumbos and ids.groupie hypbeast

Anyone else cutting back on release shoes because the Id options are on point?? Lol, I have about 4 IDs I'm gonna get eventually. If the wait wasn't so long I'd get them sooner

Back
Top Bottom