KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Navy midsole and you're good, not sure why people don't understand it.
eyes.gif
If the navy mid-sole material is like the Lebron X iD it almost looks too flat causing a lighter navy blue look than the original glossy dark navy midsole on KD IV's that does look black from a distance.  Personally I like how the black looks in the "Galaxy" V's...
looks black to me.......

I'm still bummed about no clear sole option. I made a couple designs I really liked, but they needed the clear sole :frown:

the navy on the kd4 asg midsole looks so close to black but the midnight navy render for the kd5 id's looks much lighter.
anyone know if there are any midnight navy midsoles on samples?

Lol the gitd in the id's are off white. The Nike rep even said it in the convo ol boy posted, and the pics of the teal/pink id's show it. It ain't like the galaxies.

torn between these 3 or the black/blue/orange gr on 12/8. I am kinda worried the blue glow upper will be baby blueish instead of the bright blue it seems on the builder

Last edited:
Be patient i'm sure they will remove the GITD later and replace it with the clear sole. Just a guess...

Seen those samples. Midnight navy looks good that'll be my base color i'll be using when the time comes to ordering.

As for the midnight navy/black midsole debate, I don't understand why it would need to be the exact as the original. If you like black on this V then go with it. Don't need to justify your decision because others say it's navy and that's what you should go by. I would go with a red midsole with blue specks :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom