KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

order went through with clear outsole instead of GITD .. thank god i noticed it, called in and cancelled and reordered

now the waiting game .................................. ive seen most people saying about 4 weeks til in hand lately?

just saw 13.5 is an option .. best idea? 

Thats why i love IDs because of the 13.5 option, Im same boat as u.. 13 J retros.. 14 LBJ shoes .. KD iv and v size 13 fit too snug...and size 14 just look like clown shoes, I made some kd v yeezy id size 13, needless to say i shoulda gone 13.5 ... Im currently returning thrm and reordering in 13.5

Got my tracking number and email today on my iD's. Can't wait for them to come. I'm too damn impatient!
 Scheduled Delivery:Monday, 03/25/2013, By End of Day

They should have added Galaxy print on certain parts of the KD V iD for All-Star weekend! Would've made for sick creations!

Mine comes in tomorrow! Fingers crossed that they came out good! Only took 2 weeks to make 1 to ship. Will post pics!

Lovin the graduation kicks. I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger on a couple pairs. Everytime I think about it I never actually go through with ordering ha

Back
Top Bottom