KD X

Longhorns PE.
Capture+_2017-12-15-07-42-24.png

Speaking of the blue KD X “the city”. They don’t appear to be on the footlocker release calendar anymore for the 26th.

They’ve disappeared from it.

Chances one of them drop? We saw a KD 9 Texas pair come out.

If they do, I hope the left and middle pair in the photos are one of them.

anyone try and remove the tongue tag ? wondering if i can un-sew it... thinking about some IDs...

Last week they had the city pack KD X on the Foot Locker release calendar. Now it’s gone but the Lebron 15 are still on there as the release date on the 26th. I wonder if the KD X will still release the same day?

PEs last night were ok. Definitely look better from afar.

Blue flyknit upper no longer available on NikeID for the Xs. What is going on with basic color options disappearing off NikeID for these shoes. Nike really needs to step up the material and color options for the Xs.

Last edited:
PEs last night were ok. Definitely look better from afar.

Blue flyknit upper no longer available on NikeID for the Xs. What is going on with basic color options disappearing off NikeID for these shoes. Nike really needs to step up the material and color options for the Xs.

Maybe Nike took the blue away so we can buy the "City Pack" KD X if we wanted a blue pair. lol

Not even sure they'll still release on the 26th, they are no longer on the FTL release calendar.

video_image-406327.jpg

Back
Top Bottom