KD X

Via: Kicks Deals

From Villa comes a limited-time deal opportunity to pickup the multicolor/cool grey-black Nike Zoom KD 10 release for savings of 25% OFF retail + FREE shipping!

COUPON CODE: GIFT25 (Take 25% off list price for this specific style; expires 12/26/2017 at 11:59 pm ET)

$37

Sale Price: $112.50

So I went back to the Nike outlet where I got the Oreos for like $86 or so after the 25% off the entire store on Black Friday.

Saw them on the hash for 20% off and had double up on the mind since they should have been cheaper a month later and were hashed.... fools said
suggest retail: $150
Our price: $150

:stoneface:

anyone try and remove the tongue tag ? wondering if i can un-sew it... thinking about some IDs...

Mad late with this response, but yeah I removed the tongue tag on my IDs. It was easy, just use some small scissors. Once you pop the first seam the rest is cake.

$105

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-zoom-kd10-897815-600.html

15-09-2017_nike_zoomkd10universityredpureplatinum_897815-600_th_1.jpg

$105

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-zoom-kd10-897815-001.html

22-06-2017_nike_zoomkd10_black_white_897815-001_sp_1.jpg

slept...now i'm woke.

wish i would have caught better options when they were avail on iD

Last edited:
I can't believe this model is more than halfway through its lifespan and I still like the NikeLabs the most. Another disappointment from Nike.

I can't believe this model is more than halfway through its lifespan and I still like the NikeLabs the most. Another disappointment from Nike.
Nike hasn't tried with the KD's since the 7. Flyknit doesn't offer much in terms of creativity. But the Finals MVP pair is easily the best KD in a good while, and I hate Durant

Nike hasn't tried with the KD's since the 7. Flyknit doesn't offer much in terms of creativity. But the Finals MVP pair is easily the best KD in a good while, and I hate Durant

I think the Finals pair that did release to the public is not that good. Too much speckles and gold, I would have rather they released the actual Finals PE.

I remember waiting in line and I was second in line. When the first guy got his shoe and opened the box. We were all surprised at the shoe, since no one really knew that that pair was going to release.

I ended up picking it up and resold it and bought another KD X pair and others with the money I got from it.

It’s cool with the insoles and dust bag but it wasn’t for me.

Flyknit offers a lot in terms of creativity imo... Nike just doesn’t bother with it unless they feel like labeling something HTM Milan exclusive.

Anyone know where I can find the Oreo in size 12? None of the stores near me have them and I don't have an outlet close by.

Back
Top Bottom