KD X

As usual. Looks better on-foot than in photos.

Also, I ordered the KD X iD premium. I had a 15% off coupon that was going to expire early March. So I went ahead and bought a pair for $139 shipped.

Will post pics when it comes in next week n

20180207105438_original.jpg
20180207105436_original.jpg
20180207105435_original.jpg
20180207105437_original.jpg

I thought Nike changed a year or so ago so that NO codes worked anymore for IDs...

Yeah. The details on the code says

“Not valid on Swoosh.com or in Nike Factory Stores or Nike Clearance Stores. Discount excluded on launch, NIKEiD and Apple products, except the discount is valid on Apple Watch products purchased on Nike.com only.”

The code does work at regular Nike stores/NikeTown.

I thought Nike changed a year or so ago so that NO codes worked anymore for IDs...

It has always worked when I have a code of my own to use. Just not this one. The $20 off $100 they sent last time worked on iDs if I remember.

It has always worked when I have a code of my own to use. Just not this one. The $20 off $100 they sent last time worked on iDs if I remember.

Maybe the individual one works. Such as that $20 one of a birthday one. I guess the mass produced code for all doesn’t work for Nike iD’s.

Can anyone please explain the KD X ID Premium? How are they Nike ID shoes if they're a prepared colorway available immediately upon order? What makes them premium?

Did Durant wear that colorway on-court this season?

I like them because they're a Warriors-based colorway. I honestly didn't know about them until recently. And I only saw them on nike.com. So are they only available on the website? All feedback is appreciated.

Can anyone please explain the KD X ID Premium? How are they Nike ID shoes if they're a prepared colorway available immediately upon order? What makes them premium?

Did Durant wear that colorway on-court this season?

I like them because they're a Warriors-based colorway. I honestly didn't know about them until recently. And I only saw them on nike.com. So are they only available on the website? All feedback is appreciated.

It’s a Nike iD, you cant customize. Other models have had it before. No idea how it’s premium. Feels like any GR KDX. The production dates are only 4 days away. My pair says 12/15/17 to 12/19/17. Maybe they didn’t make much of them.

KD has never worn that iD pair yet on court.

Yes. Only available on the app and NDC desktop. On sale now with the code SAVEMORE for $35 off the $150.

It’s a Nike iD, you cant customize. Other models have had it before. No idea how it’s premium. Feels like any GR KDX. The production dates are only 4 days away. My pair says 12/15/17 to 12/19/17. Maybe they didn’t make much of them.

KD has never worn that iD pair yet on court.

Yes. Only available on the app and NDC desktop. On sale now with the code SAVEMORE for $35 off the $150.

Thanks a lot for clarifying about this shoe. You corroborated what I was speculating with them.

I had an odd feeling you couldn't customize them since I tried on their website. I guess it's a shoe that's made upon order with that being the default colors for that style.

I was looking at photos online and I noticed he wore a pair similar to those for sale on the website.

I ordered the new black/whites with the NDC code. I thought about the new “IDs” but I couldn’t pull the trigger. I really want Nike to release more Dubs colorways but that one just doesn’t do it for me.

I ordered the new black/whites with the NDC code. I thought about the new “IDs” but I couldn’t pull the trigger. I really want Nike to release more Dubs colorways but that one just doesn’t do it for me.

I agree that the lack of Warriors colorways has diminished the potential of this signature line. Royal and yellow are good colors to wear and they're appealing but Nike is dumb for not producing them for retail and pushing them on court via Durant's feet.

Back
Top Bottom