KD X

Kevin Durant is a cornerstone star for Nike brand and it's a damn shame they haven't manufactured appealing colorways for this signature line especially since it's somewhat a milestone numbered pair as in 10. Idiotic business indeed.

20180215004244_original.jpg

20180215004240_original.jpg

SafeDisgustingAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1mb.gif

They should give better colorways. Especially since they gave him 300 million. How you expect your athlete to sell, if you don’t give him subpar/redundant colorways to push?

I wonder if they’ll drop a “what the” KDX. Nike said they were gonna not drop any in a while but they did recently with the Kyrie line.

With both shoes the same style and colors, which is lame. Not a real WHAT THE. So much potential with the flynit on this model.

Maybe they could Hybrid the What The like they did the kyrie and mix features from 1 or 2 older models with the 10 to make them

There’s been some nice colorways:

Finals
Anniversary
Red Velvet
Oreo/Fingerprint
Multicolor

All fire to me.

Maybe they could Hybrid the What The like they did the kyrie and mix features from 1 or 2 older models with the 10 to make them

Put the Aunt Pearl 7 wings on there.

Also, when does the KDX Aunt Pearl drop? I am liking those from the photo we’ve seen.

Don’t see any all star kicks listed on the launch locators.

Valley Fair only had the PG 2 out. Lady said they had the Kyrie and KD too when I called but didn't see them on display.

Also saw the Blinders at Great Mall Milpitas. Lady said two size 10 returned and also can order other sizes.

I guess if you want any all star kicks to buy online only NDC is the place to go.

LOL at those KD X blinders. There was some also at my local HoH. Returns as well. Not sure if still there or sold already.

They had them on top in the front display on top of the glass case.

I've got the Anniversaries, NikeLabs, and Multicolors.

Probably done with the model unless they come out with something that doesn't have a damn white outsole. BHMs would have been perfect with a black outsole.

Saw the KDX All-stars in person at my HOH on my lunch break, look good in person. They had the whole all-star line-up that dropped today still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom