KD X

How do you add the KD X premium iD to your cart? Anyone have an issue trying to checkout on Nike site?

I was experimenting to add to cart in order to get an estimate of the shipping time for them and it kept directing me to a Nike Plus membership page and not a standard checkout page to process an order. Anyone else have that issue?

How do you add the KD X premium iD to your cart? Anyone have an issue trying to checkout on Nike site?

I was experimenting to add to cart in order to get an estimate of the shipping time for them and it kept directing me to a Nike Plus membership page and not a standard checkout page to process an order. Anyone else have that issue?

Seems like a Nike site issue. Same goes for me. But if you click on another shoe it will give you a shipping time quote. It says:

Standard shipping: 3-5 days
2nd day Air: 2-3 days
Next day air: 1-2 days.

But when I ordered the shoe on Monday night. It shipped on Tuesday and arrived to me all way to the wet coast by Friday via usps.

Seems like a Nike site issue. Same goes for me. But if you click on another shoe it will give you a shipping time quote. It says:

Standard shipping: 3-5 days
2nd day Air: 2-3 days
Next day air: 1-2 days.

But when I ordered the shoe on Monday night. It shipped on Tuesday and arrived to me all way to the wet coast by Friday via usps.

Thanks for verifying you had the same issue as well. I had a feeling it was a site issue or glitch.

Were you talking about that KD X I was referring to that you were able to order successfully?

Thanks for verifying you had the same issue as well. I had a feeling it was a site issue or glitch.

Were you talking about that KD X I was referring to that you were able to order successfully?

Yes. The Nike iD exclusive pair. These guys:
2D77AFF3-F840-48A0-BC68-60E656235285.jpeg

Also, I seen the ASG KD X today and they’re ok. Definitely will wait for them to go on sale and I’ll think about copping them.

Probably will go for the Aunt Pearl pair next unless another color drops before then that’s not a gray upper or black/white.

5B504CDA-C2E6-4515-A5E9-57EC98705662.jpeg
CDF617FE-0662-466A-B9CB-183D9670BF60.jpeg
7AF9DDAA-BC32-43D8-82D5-91135621A931.jpeg

How was anyone able to successfully checkout on Nike site for those KD X premium iD? The site still directs to the Nike Plus membership page instead of processing an order for the shoe? Do I just have to keep checking to see if site is operating properly on a random day?

Those are some damn tall eyelets on KD's pair. Would have been nice if the retail ones were like this to make the laces a little longer

Since they haven't or perhaps won't release a general Warriors-based colorway for this KD X line, does anyone have a mock-up or a picture idea of how I can make one on Nike iD similar or exactly like a pair Durant wore on court?

I recall reading on here some peeps created colorways similar to what he wore on court. That would be a cool available option if possible.

And I called Nike, I was told that the premium iD version is currently unavailable so that's why I kept getting directed to an odd page instead of a standard checkout page for the shoes.

Since they haven't or perhaps won't release a general Warriors-based colorway for this KD X line, does anyone have a mock-up or a picture idea of how I can make one on Nike iD similar or exactly like a pair Durant wore on court?

I recall reading on here some peeps created colorways similar to what he wore on court. That would be a cool available option if possible.

And I called Nike, I was told that the premium iD version is currently unavailable so that's why I kept getting directed to an odd page instead of a standard checkout page for the shoes.

There’s only a couple of PE’s you could sort of recreate. Like the blue finals PE. Could be others as well but I haven’t checked the iD page out recently.

iD options are limited with the KDX. I don’t think Nike will add anymore. The shoe lifespan is about to be over. I think the Aunt Pearl X is dropping soon. But could be one of the last X pairs? Maybe a “What The” pair as well.

The KD XI drops in April and from what I was told it has the same midsole zoom full-length airbag as the X. No idea of the upper but hope flyknit is still involved.

Picked these up for $79 shipped on Finish Line thanks to the deal posted along with a $15 WC rewards coupon I somehow found in my account. Great color and shoe!

39469029525_76df5dec91_b.jpg

Picked these up for $79 shipped on Finish Line thanks to the deal posted along with a $15 WC rewards coupon I somehow found in my account. Great color and shoe!

39469029525_76df5dec91_b.jpg

Nice. It may be my favorite KDX colorway, just been the pair I’ve been wearing a lot lately. The racer blue really pops and closest warriors GR color.

Actually wearing them today again. Lol

0C42F75A-C9A2-4281-8788-99A572236B8E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom