KD X

Even though **** options there are for the X iD. I’ll make one at a clearance price. Hopefully Nike drops the price on them soon and a clearance code to go with it.

The City 10's were on sale for $100 at a nearby Nike Outlet Store last time I went. They had the KD9 at the same price next to it :stoneface:

I wonder if Nike will do a special cw of the KD X again if the Warriors win again or go on to the 11. He potentially would have won both Finals in the X.

They might as well if they win and KD gets the MVP.
You mean when KD gets mvp. Steph knocked himself out of contention last night disappearing in a big game...yet again but anyways I need these KD’s I’m not paying someone’s car note though :lol:

Honestly it's refreshing to see a player beat the piss out of a pair of shoes...
This!!! So nice to see a star beat a pair for once. Instead of a new pair every game

NIKE DROP THESE AGAIN

Hope Nike drops the WTKD again since he’s worn them the entire finals.

I need the Hyper Turquoise and All Stars. My Nike outlet still has the All stars for $120. I might cop at the price if they still have them when Nike gives another 30% off pass. Wish I can wear my Numbers I bought during the last sale for $56+ $6 cash back but it’s been raining a lot for the past month.

I really want the Blinders pair now

We only got 2 TV PE’s right?

The WTKD & The Blinders?

FSR and GS of these at Great Mall Milpitas Nike Factory store
20180608_155522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom