KD X

Seen these at the clearance store. Too bad I already have both.

Also, racer Blue city pack, numbers for $74.99 each. Which I also have. Lol.

40F6E406-1D08-4F59-8748-A2798823633B.jpeg

Quick question for those with multiple pairs of the KD 9's. I picked up a new pair of Blk/white pair yesterday. I have multiple pairs of KD 9's but this newest pair Zoom isn't as bouncy as the other pairs.

Does this pair need to be broken in or do I need a different pair? They're not popped, just not as bouncy as any of my other pairs.

Worrisome seeing as I only have one pair and nothing else to compare it to. But mine have felt great so far during shoot arounds. Wearing tonight for first full run

Thanks for the info. Now that you say that i think i vaguely remember them being like a Bay Area exclusive or something. Thought about asking my dad to run by valley fair at the time. Really like the left shoe.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Now that you say that i think i vaguely remember them being like a Bay Area exclusive or something. Thought about asking my dad to run by valley fair at the time. Really like the left shoe.

Yeah. A couple in the Bay Area HoH and the NYC HoH. I think that’s it?

Went to SL clearance store to check out what they had. Lotta good stuff, wish Great Mall had their selection.
Saw these in size 9 for $80 iirc and blackouts in 9.5
20180523_104727.jpg

Back
Top Bottom